Taking back Naboo

The party to take back Naboo were on their ship and had landed on the planet off in the forest close to where the gungans city would be but they were not there and Jar-Jar was showing everyone the sacred place that the gungans go to, when they arrived Padme had stepped up to say that she was the true queen and that she then went on to beg the leader of the gungans and he complied to an alliance.

Nearer to the Naboo capital everyone was there forming plans to take back their home and plans were going well and Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were giving council to Padme whilst Kane was helping the army get supplies but soon the plan was starting and that meant the gungans were going to battle the droid army and a task force of humans and maybe a droid or two were going to the capital of Naboo to get the viceroy.

After getting in the hanger Anakin and Kane went to find cover and Kane picked up a blaster to protect himself, Anakin had hid inside the cockpit of a ship whilst all the fighting was going on.

When it was time for the groups to split because of a Sith Lord showing up Kane went with Padme as he knew he would just be in the way of the Jedi and Anakin after shooting the droidekas he flew up into space and went to help the pilots.

When the Sith Lord did show himself Kane hesitated to move but after an encouraging nod from Obi-Wan he left and once the droidekas were out Anakin then pressed random buttons and soon got the one he wanted and blasted the droids but then he flew with the autopilot.

Going the long way to capture the viceroy they kept encountering droids in the hallways and Kane stayed in the back of the group providing cover fire and soon they got to an open window and the grapplehooked up and then made it to the door of where the viceroy is and the lightsaber battle was going on and becoming more intense as it raged on.

As the group of Padme with Kane got through another corridor they got surrounded and she told everyone to drop their weapons and with a bit of hesitation Kane did so as did everyone else and they were then escorted in to see the viceroy and his closest people or commanders and but then it backfired as the droids were then turned offline and Padme got the blasters from out of the arm of the throne and she looked to Kane who looked nervous and felt as if something was telling him to check on Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon which she allowed and he ran and ran as quick as he could and it took a while.

when Kane got to the fight of the Jedi and Sith he was in shock he saw Qui-Gon on the ground unmoving and Obi-Wan about to start fighting and then all of a sudden he did and it was intense Kane could barley keep up but he could and every so often in their fight he would get closer and closer to the fight he saw where Qui-Gon's lightsaber was and knew he would have to use it even if it isn't his he couldn't let Obi-Wan die and in the middle of the fight Obi-Wan cut the Sith's lightsaber in half and knocked him to the floor but that didn't stop the man with horns and then he used the force to push Obi-Wan down the hole which isn't known where it goes and the Jedi was barely holding on and the Sith threw down his lightsaber so he couldn't retrieve it and suddenly the Sith had to block a green lightsaber.

Kane had just rushed to Qui-Gon's body with his lightsaber nearby and picked it up and just as he was swinging down with the blade he activated it and it was centremetires from the man's shoulder and cutting into him, Darth Maul then proceeded to fight with Kane but he was struggling but he was only doing this to survive and so Obi-Wan could get up here and fight, Kane didn't care if he was to die it would be better death then he ever thought he would have.

Suddenly the two blades were locked green on red and Kane was starting to move his blade grinding it down the red blade and getting closer to the hilt and when he was close enough he punched the Sith Lord in the face and took off one of his hands unfortunately it wasn't the one that held the blade but it would hinder the movement of the blade but then the Sith lashed out in anger and disarmed Kane but he didn't just disarm him of the lightsaber he also took of his hand nearly up to his elbow, Kane fell to the floor but he didn't find the pain that bad the Sith kept swinging at Kane but the boy kept dodging and when he got his chance he punched the Sith in the stomach but he got caught off guard by how little the Sith cared and just as he was about to be sliced in half he was pushed out the way by someone using the force this being Obi-Wan.