The children of the planet of the sand

The Jedi with the queen of Naboo have landed on the small desert planet Tatooine and after Qui-Gon saying that bringing the handmaiden Padme along was a bad idea he relented and they made their way to the city they landed outside of, they made their way in silence and then they made their way inside of a small parts dealer and a bell rung at their entry and the creature who owned the shop a blue creature with small wings that he most likely uses to to support his high weight on his small legs.

(I will just write what characters speaking in other languages say not what it sounds like then a translation it will be italics if its a different language)

The blue creature flew to the Jedi and spoke "Good day to you" "What do you want?"

Qui-Gon spoke confidently "I need parts for a J-type 327 Nubian starship"

Watto the blue creature looks happy "ah! Yes! Nubian we have lots of that" he then looks to the back of his shop "Boy, get in here now!"

Qui-Gon spoke whilst looking around "my droid has a read out of what I need"

Suddenly a young boy came running inside he had brown hair but it also could be classed as dirty blond he also looked to have very cheap clothes, he stepped in front of Watto and the blue creature spoke to him

"What took you so long?

The young boy spoke back "I was cleaning the fan switches."

Watto quickly sounded back "watch the store. I've got some selling to do"

Watto then spoke to Qui-Gon again "sooo, let me take you to the back and help you find what you need" Watto chuckled while flying to the back of the store and Qui-Gon followed but saw Jar-Jar messing with something and took the device out his hands "don't.touch.anything" and he followed Watto

When Qui-Gon had his back turned Jar-Jar stuck out his really long tongue and R2-D2 followed the Jedi into the back of the store.

Padme was looking around when suddenly the young boy called out to her 

"Are you an angel?"

The girl quickly looked back to him and with an amused smile and sound in her voice spoke to him "what?"

"An angel, I heard the deep space pilots talk about them, there the most creatures in the universe, they live on the moons of Lego"

Padme walked close to him "your a funny little boy, how do you know so much?"

"I listen to all the traders and star pilots who come through here, I'm a pilot y'know and some day I'm gonna fly away from this place"

She looked intrigued "your a pilot?"

he hummed "yep all my life"

"how long have you been here?" she for some reason wanted to talk to the boy she wasn't sure if it was to cure her boredom or something else

"since I was very little, 3 I think, my mom and I were sold to Gardulla the Hutt but she lost us betting on the pod races"

Padme looked confused slightly "your a slave?"

Anakin looked angry "I'm a person and my name is Anakin" the boy finally revealed himself 

Whilst looking around Padme spoke "I'm sorry, I don't fully understand this is a strange place to me"

they both then heard Jar-Jar humming whilst he was looking around and turned to him and saw him touch a droid and activate him which scared Jar-Jar, the droid started to run with the Gorgun chasing it and causing havoc in the store, Padme watched in amusement whilst Anakin just stared, Jar-Jar finally caught the droid and Anakin spoke.