11

After he pulled out he dropped next to me on the bed.
The room filled with silence but not this awkward kind of silence.

„You know that this didn't meant anything right?" he asked and I could see that he turned his head in my direction out of the corner of my eye.

„What? You don't want to play happy family with me?" I asked sarcastically.
I sat up in the bed and swung my legs over the bedside.

I feel the weight shift behind me until he sat next to me.

„Do you regret it?" he asked

This time I turned and looked at him.
„No, but I still don't think it's going to happen again."

I grabbed my clothes which laid on the floor and pulled them on.
When I finished getting dressed he still sat on the bed, sheets covering the lower part of his body while he just stared at me.

„Do you regret it?" I asked him holding eye contact but he only shakes his head.

He seemed like he zoned out, now starring at the wall opposite from him probably just waiting for me to leave.
I moved past the bed ready to open the door only to see his sweater on the ground.

I share a quick glance behind me to see him still zoned out.
I grabbed into the sweater pockets, pulled out the cards and another paper with a circle and strange lines.

I pushed the paper back into the pocket, stand up and leaved the room.

As soon as the door closed I ran.

-

I left the giant house and after some time walking around the building I found some beach people.

As soon as I step in sight Usagi and Arisu came my way.

„I thought you died." Usagi said worryingly
„We are going to if we don't leave now." I said pulling them after me.

„What do you mean?" they both asked.

While no one was paying attention to me I grabbed into my bra.

„Oh god" Arisu said while covering his eyes with his palms.

I grabbed between the clothing fabric where a push up pollster should be.
But instead of the pollster I removed the day I got the upper part of the bikini, I pulled out the cards including the heart ten I hid there.

„Omg." Usagi sequeles which causes Arisu to remove his palms from his face.
„Where did you get them from?"

„Chishiya had them." I answered toying around a bit.
„He's dead?" Usagi asked squinting her eyes.

„Sadly not, that's why we need to leave now."

„Murasaki? How did you get them."
„I played him."

-
While we were walking towards city centre they showed me a video taken by the witches friend, together her and the witch walked towards a subway station.

We agreed on going to a clothing shop first to cover up our half naked bodies before going underground.

After walking around in the underground for a few minutes we came across a door, the room was filled with screens.

We walked around the room looking around until I heard an unpleasant sound from the door.

„So you figured it out too." Chishiya said, his eyes fixed on me.
Usagi and Arisu looked at me, knowing that I stole the cards.

„Kuina you're still alive and well as I see." I say happily.
Kuina wanted to response but stopped as soon as she heard Chishiya snorting.

„What happened between you too, I thought Arisu is the one that needs to be mad at you?" Kuina asked Chishiya.
Chishiya and I just hold eye contact.

„I didn't thought you would figure it out." I said pressing my lips together.

„You didn't thought I would figure it out." he scoffed while his eyes narrowed.
And while I tried to focus on him I heard our friends snicker around us.

„Fine." I mumbled pulling the cards out of my pocket.

„Uhh, how did she got them? She just pulled them out while you were wearing your sweater? You never take him off!" Kuina asked confused.

I could feel my cheeks heading up and Chishiya started smirking.

„You wanna tell them how you got the cards Murasaki?" Chishiya questioned mischievous.

„I did what I had to do. I took one for the team." I replied, seeing Chishiyas smile vanishing.
I said that knowing damn well that betraying Chishiya was my last thought.

He wanted to argue but the screens around us lit up.

Mira?

She explained that she's the head behind everything and something about a surprise with new games.

After her speech was over the screens turned off again.

„Mira was behind it?" Arisu whispers to himself.

„Let's get out of here." Kuina said already turning around.
Chsihiya who stand closer to the door waited a bit while Usagi and Arisu passed by.

As soon as I was next to him we started walking out of the underground together.

„You weren't serious, right?" he asked.
„Why? Did I made you insecure about your skills?" I snickered.

„In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate."
-Season one is finished be ready for season two <3