6

Chishiya leads me into a room.

I would have thought that no one lived in here because the bed is made, there are no dirty dishes nor dirty clothes laying around.
The only hint that points out that this is Chishiyas room is the Hoodie laying on a small desk, similar to what he's wearing right now.

The curtains are still closed so I can't make out details.
I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realised that he came to a stop so I almost bumped into him.

He turned around and I took a step backwards.
We only stare at each other for a second, him probably still doubting if I was serious about helping with their plan.

„You're not as stupid as Arisu, don't you dare try to betray me" Chishiya says.
Oh he has no idea what I'm going to do to him.

When I just smile along he tells me about his plan with Arisu stealing the cards.

„You just want to send him there and let him steal the cards? You don't think he get's caught?" I questioned.
„That's why you are here, I told Arisu to go alone but you are just going to support him" Chishiya replied.
He's going to use anyone to get the things he wants huh?

I just need to play along, the hatter is gone and I don't have any impact on the military so I need evidence to make him the traitor.
Having all the cards on him should be enough evidence.

He's stupid for trusting me so easily but I'm not going to complain.

So instead of arguing I just nod sweetly which causes him to tilt his head.

„After we gave the cards to you what are you going to do? Leave him- us behind?" I question sweetly.

I didn't even cared about the cards 24 hours ago, I just took them along because they seemed like they had some kind of meaning I couldn't figure out before.
But now I know how worthy they are, I'm not leaving them behind.

„I'm going to think about it as soon as I have them" he says sceptical.
„So you don't believe we can get them?" I reply.

„I believe that I can tell you about my plans as soon as I'm able to trust you."
„You can't trust me?" I asked frowning.

He's acting like I broke the trust between us huh?
Like I left him behind?
That plan is stupid anyways.

„You can't trust me? I'm fine with that. Try to get the cards yourself!" I snapped.

I turn around, ready to storm out of that room only to feel a hand grabbing my wrist.

„Jesus, woman would you calm down for a second." he says while pulling me closer in his direction.

I turn to look at him, only to see his face a few inches away from mine.
He does not let go of my wrist and we look each other deep in the eyes.

A few seconds later I see his eyes narrowing on my lips which causes my breath to come out uneven.

„What are you doing?" I mumbled.

He doesn't answer to that and only moves closer in my direction.
My mind went blank, all thoughts vanishing.

I shouldn't be mad at him for leaving me behind I would have done the same.
But this just not seems right with me.

Why would he wants to kiss me?
He just wants me to stay to complete his task.

I pulled my wrist out of his hand and take a step backwards, my jaw clenched.
And I could swear he can feel the atmosphere shift.

He opened his mouth ready to ask questions but I stopped him.
„You tried to manipulate me into helping you?" I gulped.

His mouth snapped shut.
He takes a step into my direction which causes me to push him away.

„Come near me or Arisu again and I'm going to fucking kill you Chishiya! You heard me? If you want the cards get them yourself." I stamped out of his room.

Disgusting fucker.

I went straight to my room not ready to face anyone after almost falling for Chishiyas lies.
I need to get my shit together.

Getting used and then manipulated?
I spend the next hours alone in my room rethinking what the hell just happened.