1

I'm walking around in the streets of Tokyo for weeks already.
Joining one game after another, without getting answers to what happened.
The last thing I remember is seeing fireworks at the sky while crossing the street.

At my first game I met someone who explained all the rules to me but at the end of the game she died.
After that I didn't talked to anyone and just continued playing games when ever my visa starts to run out.

I just finished another game, with being the last person alive.
Is life worth so little? Just so I get more days and a stupid board card?
Without mourning the other peoples lives I get up and look at my blood covered clothes.

I go to the desk, take the heart card and lay down my collar.
I leave the arena and go on to the lifeless street.

I'm not making it far before hearing a car- a car?
Electricity didn't worked so I thought cars wouldn't either.

Before I can realise the car comes to an stop a few meters in front of me.
I would run but I can see three armed men, one already leaving the car.

He has almost shoulder long, dark hair, a part from his hair in a messy bun.
A machine gun strapped over his shoulder.

I can see another man running towards me witch causes me to take a step backwards.

„Here it was! Here was the game with the heart nine, one of the only heart card we still need!"
The man with the machine gun comes closer too.

„If you want the card, take it I don't need it anyways." i say while taking out the heart ten ready to give it to them.
„You're alone sweetheart?" the man asks.

„Niragi get the damn card and get back in the car!" The driver screams out of his car.
„You told me yesterday that we should start recruiting more" he replies while a smile overcomes his lips.

I keep walking backwards until my back hits the wall of the arena.
The driver doesn't answers and the man keeps coming closer, the other guy who talked about the heart ten just starring at me.

„What do you want?!" I questioned.
No answer he just keeps walking forwards.

„I swear to god, come one step closer- I'm going to fucking stab you" I growled while pulling out my knife.
„What was that?" he smiled maniacally while turning the machine gun in my direction.

Never mind i guess.

„Alright just take the card and leave." I argued while strapping the knife to my thigh again.
„You know what take all of my cards." I say while pulling three other cards out of my back pocket.

I think about running but if they want the card they probably going to shoot me-.

Without being able to figure out what to do next the time is up and the man called Niragi stands in front of me.

„Now aren't you a pretty little thing?" he said while pulling his gun away.
I thought I'm out of the trap but instead I see the gun moving fast towards my face.
The second I realise he's going to knock me out it's to late to cover my face and all I see black.