2

Thank you for all the reads already.🫶🏻
I hope you enjoy the storyline so far, don't forget to vote🤞🏻

All I see is black when I wake up, but only a few seconds later someone rips a black bag from my head.
My eyes try to adjust to the light, while looking around I can make out two people next to me.
Both bound to their chair same as me.

While they have a conversation about spying on „the beach" I look around trying to find a way out.
There are three people infront of me, two people next to me and some behind me, there's no way out.

It's not the time to be an introvert so instead of listening to their conversation about spying, I speak up:„What am I doing here?"
Everyone turns their attention to me, but it's to late for keeping shut now.
„I didn't spy on what ever this is, I just want to go! Let me leave!" I grunted while fussing around with the ties around my wrists and ankles.

Without answering the man who talked the whole time went to the desk.
He picks up cards- my cards.
„You got seven cards all on your own, without dying? That's impressive." He said while laying the cards down again.

„You want the cards? Take them, I don't want them just let me leave!" I replied.
„You don't want them? The cards are the key for leaving this country."

„So you do know something!" the guy next to me screams.
„Of course, you need all the cards to leave this country. That's what the Beach is, we are a group trying to leave this world by finding all the cards. That's why all of you are going to stay, Traitors-„ he slid his hand across his neck,"are going to die"

Without being able to ask question the man leaves the room only to call out over his neck, „by the way I'm the hatter, the leader of the beach", with that the door closes behind him and all three of us get untied.

A girl with a black skirt moves forward, „there are only three rules, always wear swimsuits, alle cards are beaches property and death to the traitors." she says while smiling.

-

All three of us were moved to separat rooms to change afterwards we met again.

„So the two of you were spying on this group for what?" I asked
„Answers?" the guy says while rubbing the back of his neck as if he's embarrassed.
„Well my name is Usagi and his name is Arisu what about your name?" the girl questioned.

This life thought me much, rule number one don't make friends they are going to die anyways.
So who cares if they know my name: „Murasaki" I answered.

„Well let's look around Murasaki, maybe we find answers somehow?" Usagi says optimistically.
Without trying to smash her hope I just nod my head along.

Both of them make their way to the door while I share a quick glance around again.
I need to follow three simple rules to stay alive.
My visa runs out in four days, I go out and never come back it's just as simple as that.

I turn to the door again and walk after Usagi and Arisu.

Outside I get hit with a smell of chlor, sweat and alcohol, seems more like these people are on a beach party then in a country where you need to play games to stay alive.

Everyone seems like they're enjoying themselves, because everything we can see are half naked body's dancing and grinding on each other.

We look so out of place, Arisu is still wearing a shirt, Usagi is wearing a jacket and I wear a light grey T-shirt above my black bikini which goes to my mid thighs.
The other people seem like they don't mind tho.

„So what now" I ask Arisu who looked as confused as me, so without getting an answer I just nod it of.
Time passed, we went inside only to see more drunk people.

A few minutes in some kind of alarm went off, the people around us happily screamed „new game" and ran to a big hall, without a second thought we ran after them.

The hatter said something about games and only then I remembered that Arisus and Usagis visas runs out today.
All of us got a piece of paper with a number on, each number stands for different cars which takes us to our games.

I guess I need to participate even though my visa doesn't run out the next few days.
I make my way outside of the hall after saying my goodbyes, in a small corridor I get stopped tho.

„The hatter want's to see you" the hatter- I didn't broke a rule already now did?
I just nodded and the man took me to his room.