From Friendship To More

Start from the beginning

"I need you to hook me up with Ana-belle! Right now! C'mon!" he slurred, clearly having had enough to drink already.

"Mate, i'm kinda busy. Can't you see?" Harry huffed.

"Pleaseeee," Steve whined, "You know how hot she is and you promised!"

Harry gave me an apologetic look and i returneda small smile. "Go. It's fine, Harry."

"I'll find you later, okay?" he asked and i nodded.

"Sure."

Afetr Harry disappeared and i was left alone, i decided to mingle a little bit. That was until i saw the last person i'd want to spend my satureday night with enter the room, dressed in a tight fitting dress with her boobs showing off, an evil smile playing on her lips.

Her name was Ciara. She was tall, thin, blond and, in want of a better word, a bitch. I had a deep dislike for her ever since i had witnessed her try to kiss Harry. He had looked caught off guard when she had leaned in and pulled him down to her, so he had pused her away forcefully. To this day, i found it surprising but didn't question it. I didn't want to ask him, too afraid that he only pushed her off because he waited for a more fitting moment to kiss her.

Ciara knew about me, too, and disliked me just a much as i did her. I had once overheard her calling me the pathetic tag-along of Harry's.

To avoid Ciara, i escaped into another room where some guy shoved a drink into my hand, claiming it'd be the best thing i'd ever drink. The liquid burned going down my throat and i grimaced, but it did the trick and calmed me instantly. That was unti;l a certain female's voice squealed loudly.

"Harry! Baby, i haven't seen you in forever!"

I bit my tongue and turned to where her voice had come from to find Ciara's qiry arms wrapped around Harry's neck and her face buried in his shoulder.

I tried not to look at them but it was like my eyes were clued on their hugging bodies. She might not have been that pretty, but like i said, she had a body most girls would kill for and looked undeniably great at Harry's side.

Harry's arms loosely rested around her slim waist as he ruturned her embrace that lasted much too long for my liking. She giggled and cuddled closer into his chest.

"You too, Ciara," Harry said as he unwrapped her arms from him and gently pushed her away. She pouted her lips before smiling widely up at him and saying something i didn't hear. He nodded and replied to which Ciara threw her head back and let out a loud and high-pitched laugh.

I sighed as she rested her hand on Harry's upper arm and bit my lip. She moved her fingers in a stroking motion and leaned in closer while she spoke quietly to him.
Harry's eyes were fixed on her when suddenly when they moved and landed on me. I quickly turned my head away, embarrassed that he had caught me staring, but when i glanced back at him a few seconds later, Harry was still looking at me. He gave me a small smile and took a sip from his beer before he looked back at Ciara, who was still speaking to him. I took a sip from my own drink, which i still didn't enjoy, and turned away.

I tried to find something i could entertain myself, yet found nothing. Now that Harry was occupied with Ciara and Hanna had abandoned me, i felt like it was a good time to leave. Just when i was about to look for Hanna to say goodbye, my trace of thoughts was unterrupted.

"I thought you didn't want a drink."

I looked up and my heart skipped when i saw Harry standing in front of me, a wide smile plastered on his face.

"I wouldn't exactly call it drinking," i answered. "It's more of a sipping. To be honest, the drink is pretty disgusting."

Harry chuckled, took the glass from me and at the same time handed me his beer. "I know how many say girls aren't supposed to drink this, but i'm sure we can make an exception of this stupid rule."