★EIGHTEEN ★¹⁸

Seojun woke up the next morning. He tried to sit up but couldn't because of the pain from the stitches.

"Seojun don't sit up you'll get hurt." Dakyung quickly ran up to him after hearing him hissing in pain. She helped him lay back down.

"where is she? Is she ok? I want to see her." He held onto Dakyung's arm. She could see the tears starting to form in seojun eyes as he spoke.

" wait, calm down first. Your daughter is fine jiwoo is watching over her."

"I want to see her." There was a sigh of relief before saying that. Dakyung knew there was no way he could persuade him to rest so she had pressed the button to call a nurse over.

The nurse appeared after a few seconds.
“Is everything alright?" she asked as she walked in.

“Yeah everything is fine. Is it possible to for him to see the baby right now?" Dakyung asked. Just then the door opened revealing Jiwoo and Yooha. Upon seeing that seojun was awake, he took big strides towards the latter and engulfed him in a long warm  hug. Seojun reciprocated the hug; he could feel the latter trembling a sign that he was crying. Seojun rubbed his back to comfort him.

With this scene displayed In Front of them, Dakyung together with the nurse thought that it was best if they gave the two some private time. Dakyung held Yooha's hand and stepped out. Once the door closed, Jiwoo finally released from the hug. His cheeks were tear- stained. Seojun smiled at how cute the latter looked while crying —he looked like a baby.

“Are you a crybaby? Stop crying." Seojun said as he wiped his tears. Jiwoo hugged him once more.

“Thank you." He said.

“Thank you too. I don't do this on my own." Seojun replied. They pulled out of the hug now both of them smiling.

“Enough with this, I want to see her. How does she look like? Does she look like me?" Seojun whined.

“Okay okay wait I asked the nurses if they could bring her for a while and they agreed. And yes she looks like you but she looks like me too." Jiwoo said and finally seojun seemed to calm down a little. He was so excited Jiwoo had to remind him no to over do it or else the stitches might open. So he kept glancing at the door.

Finally there was a knock and the door opened. The nurse wheeled the infant to where Jiwoo and Seojun were seating.

“I will be back in 10 minutes." The nurse informed.

“Ten? That's too little can't it be twenty?" Seojun frowned. The nurse looked at Jiwoo and he just smiled at her and allowed her to step outside. He'll convince seojun. The nurse bowed and left.

Seojun wanted to hold her so Jiwoo did the honors of passing him the baby. She was so little —not so little but just the right size of a newborn. But since she was born earlier she'll have to stay in the hospital so the doctors can monitor her.

“Hi Woomin, it's me papa." Seojun said as he held her tiny hands and got cute giggles in return. Jiwoo took his phone out to capture the beautiful moment.

“Wait!" Suddenly seojun said “Make sure the flash is off."

Jiwoo captured a lot of pictures of Seojun and Woomin and a couple of selfies with him included. As the couple were busy playing with the baby, a knock was heard and the door opened revealing Yooha with Dakyung right behind her and then Homin and Pilhyun.

“Uncle seojun!" Yooha called as she ran towards the mentioned. Since Seojun had the baby in his hand, he could only pat her head. Yooha lift her self up to look at the baby in Seojun hands.

“What's her name?" She excitedly asked.

“Woomin. Han Woomin she's your little cousin from now on." Seojun said as he smiled at the baby in his arms.

“Then can I play with her." Yooha asked again.

“Of course when she grows up and can play then you can now play with her." She was so happy she would finally have someone to play with. She won't be lonely anymore.

Homin and Pilhyun also moved closer to take a look at the baby. They knew Seojun won't let them hold her since he was so protective of her. Which is totally understandable.

“She has your eyes, hyung." Homin said.

“Really." Seojun said. He noticed that too. But the rest of the features were Jiwoo's. So it's safe to say she's Jiwoo's carbon copy.

Suddenly the nurse came in wanting to take the baby. Seojun was able to let go of the baby after some hard persuasion from jiwoo. He promised to take him later to see the baby again to which he reluctantly agreed.

“Hyung I have a surprise for you." Homin said as he pulled his phone out. He then gave it to Seojun. Then later was left with his mouth open. There he saw a beautifully decorated room with plenty of toys and plushies. The room was all sky blue. And a bunch of stars decorating the ceiling.

“When did you do all this?" he asked.

“Me and Pilhyun did that yesterday since you didn't get the time to do it." Homin answered. Seojun gave them a meaningful look as he scrolled through the pictures. Finally his mood was lifted and he wasn't sad anymore.