★ELEVEN★¹¹

Time went by really quickly and it was now seojun's check up day. He was going to find about the baby's gender today. He was so happy that he even woke up earlier than usual.
And what made it even more exciting is the fact that he'll be going with jiwoo for the first time. Jiwoo was also excited to see his baby too. He didn't get to be there with seojun when he had the first ultrasound.

The couple had their breakfast, went straight to the clinic. While they were still waiting in line, seojun could sense the nervousness in the younger. He held jiwoo's hand and rubbed it softly.

"you are nervous?" He asked. Jiwoo looked at seojun's hand that was holding his, and put his other hand on top of it.

"a little" the younger said in a low voice

" were you this nervous too on your first visit " he asked.

"not really, I actually just passed out and homin took me here and that's when I found out I was three weeks pregnant. I was nervous when I did the first ultrasound. I was sad too because you weren't there with me to see our baby for the first time. But now that you are here with me I'm ok" he is said the last sentence smiling at the younger and he smiled back seemingly less nervous.

" Kang seojun!" The doctor called and they went in.

"seojun how have you been!" Dr Seoham asked pleased to see his patient.

" I've been doing great " he said with a smile on his face.

"This is..." The doctor asked noticing a new face in the room.

"This is my boyfriend " jiwoo then shook hands with the doctor who also introduced himself to him. The doctor didn't want to go into so many questions so he started the session.

"Ok so could you please move to that bed over there so we can start " the doctor said ushering seojun to the place. Jiwoo followed him and stood right beside him. The doctor finished preparing the necessary equipment and asked seojun to move his shirt up a little bit. He then applied the gel over a small area on his belly then took the ultrasound transducer and moved it in small circles just above the stomach. They could now see the baby's formation displayed on the small screen. The doctor pointed out the body parts as he showed them.

The couple smiled as they looked at the screen.

"oh there..." The doctor suddenly said, which had the two curious.

"what" seojun asked nervously.

"I think it's a... girl" he said pointing at the screen. Seojun couldn't hide his excitement as he looked at jiwoo who was not any different.

Their session was now done and the couple exited the clinic. They made sure to get a printed copy of the ultrasound pictures before leaving. Seojun felt like he was the happiest person on earth as he kept staring at the pictures. He wished for the child to be a girl and his wish came true.

" I need to share this news with Homin right now " he said as he took out his phone.

"hello, hyung " he answered the phone at the first ring. It's like he was waiting for the call.

"homin-ah, I did the ultrasound " he changed his tone to a sad one.

"why do you sound like that, did something happen" the younger had worry in his voice.

"no, it's just that... IT'S A GIRL"

"yah hyung, you almost had me worried. I'm so happy for you hyung, and like I said, I Can't wait to spoil my niece"

"You can't spoil her too much though"

All this time jiwoo was smiling watching seojun as he made that phone call with Homin. Nothing made him more happy than seeing seojun happy "i'm never gonna make you cry again seojun, I promise " he thought to himself self as he continued driving.

" Do you want something " jiwoo asked seojun as he stopped the car Infront of a convinience store. " ice cream" seojun moved his phone slightly away from the ear as he answered and then he continued with the call with Homin. They suddenly had a lot to talk about .

Jiwoo went and came back with seojun's favorite vanilla flavored ice cream with chocolate chips. He hang up the phone once he saw it . Anything else can wait.

"thank you" he said as he opened it.

They were now finally home and seojun was just resting on the couch watching some TV shows when jiwoo came and sat with him.

"seojun, I've been meaning to ask you this, I once saw you with Homin shopping for baby items but I've not seen them anywhere." Seojun was a little confused "baby items....oh those" he suddenly remembered.
"They were actually not mine, I bought them for a friend she gave birth three months ago I promised to buy her a gift " Jiwoo just nodded his head.

"Then how about we go do some shopping for our Woomin tomorrow" jiwoo said rubbing small circles around seojun's belly, he felt a kick as his hand was still on seojun's belly. He looked up at seojun who also looked at him in shock. This was the first baby kick. "Did she just..." Seojun was stunned to even speak. Jiwoo moved up and hugged the now emotional seojun.