★FOUR★⁴

Jiwoo went to sleep with all those thoughts inside his head. Something was starting to add up. Like, seojun taking a break from showbiz and seojun shopping for babies things. " Could it be that..." Something suddenly hit him.He quickly shot up his head after that thought.

Now that he thought about it, he remember seeing some small physical changes on him like he's gotten a little chubby.

" Wait, is he really pregnant.... If he's pregnant then.... I'm i...."

He laid back down trying to see the possibilities. He then

Flashback to that day

Jiwoo saw how seojun was so worried after Youha's disappearance. And how relived seojun was when she was found. Jiwoo instantly knew that's how seojun was when he dissapeared .
" How could you be honest about everything, how can I ignore you now."

Jiwoo then went and kissed the latter who seemed to be shocked by the kiss. Jiwoo continued kissing him until he gave in. That was their first kiss after a year of break up so it was a hungry kiss. To show how much they were hungry for each other.

They kissed each other so passionately until they couldn't hold it in anymore.

" Seojun,"
" Mmh" he said in between his breaths
" Can we..." He said with their foreheads still together.
Seojun nodded because he knew what the latter meant and he wanted it too.

Jiwoo stood up and held the older's hand and led them towards his house. Jiwoo impatiently opened the door and slammed it close.

And the next thing they knew they were already in jiwoo's bed. They didn't even know how their clothes were already on the floor. Jiwoo kissed seojun's bare body earning little moans from the latter under him.

Jiwoo liked how seojun looked so fragile under him. In times like this seojun was so extra cute it made him go crazy. Jiwoo held seojun's length in his hand and moved it slowly giving him pleasure. Jiwoo liked the sounds the younger made so he increased the speed of his hands which made him to arch his back in pleasure. Before seojun could release, jiwoo held his length and found his way into the latter below him. Seojun whimpered from the action. He hasn't done it in a long time so it was a little painful.

"Ah...Ji...woo it hurts" he was in pain and jiwoo could also feel how tight he was so he leaned forward to reassure him..

"I'll move slowly, okay " he said brushing seojun's hair from his now sweaty forehead. He then gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Jiwoo was so considerate with his movements, he moved slowly back and forth until seojun was comfortable.

Jiwoo continued until the thrusting speed automatically increased. He was going crazy he liked how warm and tight seojun felt. Seojun suddenly arched his back and a moan slipped his mouth. He closed his mouth not to let any sound escape. Jiwoo knew that he had hit the spot. He gave him a few more thrusts on the same spot which made seojun loose his mind.

"Jiwoo...ah... I'm...."the latter did not finish, a white fluid had was already released. Jiwoo trusted some more until he also released inside seojun. They were a breathing mess after the activity. They both laid on their backs to stabilize their breaths. After some time jiwoo carried seojun bridal style to the bathroom to clean up before he laid him back on the now clean bed. He changed the bedsheets.

Jiwoo watched as seojun sleep soundly beside him he had missed seeing this view. Jiwoo wrapped his hand around the older's waist has he inhaled his sweet scent.

The next morning jiwoo woke up and went to work as usual, last night's event's still fresh in his mind. He didn't know how to face seojun after what happened.

End of flashback

Jiwoo's pov

I remember waking up the next morning to see seojun still sleeping soundly. That's when it hit me that I have broken the promise i made with seojun's dad.

I remember it was just a normal day seojun had gone to work and that day was my off day so i decided to stay at home all day. I was just chilling watching some TV shows when i heard someone knock on the door so I went to check who it was, because we never get visitors .so I opened the door

" May i help you" I said looking at the not very old man Infront of me.

" I'm looking for seojun isn't this his house"

" It is, may I ask who you are"

" My name is Lee jaehun, his dad " the man said in rather annoyed tone. I welcomed him into the house and brought him a glass of water.

"May I know who you are and what you are doing in his house?" He asked me as he put the glass on the table. I didn't know what to say to him "should I say I'm his boyfriend, or Friend"

" I'm his boyfriend, we live together " he seemed to be in shock after what I said .

" Why?" He asked with a straight face which had me also confused like what do you mean why.

" How old are you" he asked

"I'm 24"

"You are younger than him. I didn't know he liked that type" he said with a disgusted look on his face. I felt like punching the shit out of him but he was still my boyfriend's father.

"What do you do"
"I own a restaurant"

"You what? So my son is dating a lowly chef. How can his standards be so low" he looked at me from top to bottom.

"I want you to leave him, you are not good enough for him"

" What makes you think that" I asked this time looking him straight into the eye.

"I can tell by just looking at you"

" Sorry to disappoint you sir, but I won't leave him just because you told me to. I love him and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Oh really, then how about the people finding out about you two, I know you are dating secretly because I haven't seen any dating scandal to write an article that Seojun is dating a chef. And do you know what that could do to him? His career will be over and it will be because of you." I stood there quietly listening to what he said. I thought that maybe I need to distance myself from him a little. I didn't want to be the one who ruins his career.

"Or i can give you money if you want"

" No thank you sir I don't need your money" my love for seojun can not be bought. He then stood up and walked to the door.

"You better do it soon if you know what is best for him" he said before opening the door to leave. This had me thinking for a couple of days.

So I decided to write a note and leave. I couldn't wait to face him and tell him to break up. It was hurtful but I had to do it. I decided to go back to the village where he won't find me, but he did.