★ONE★¹

After episode 5 events

"What did I even expect" seojun said walking back to his camper. He thought that maybe after what happened the previous night, jiwoo was finally going to open up to him. But the latter just left like nothing happened.

Seojun got into his camper that early morning so many thoughts running through his head. " Why did I let that happen" he kept asking himself this question. His thoughts were interrupted by a phone call from Homin. He composed himself and answered the call.

"Hyung, don't forget about the photoshoot this afternoon." Homin reminded him.
"Yeah, I'm on my way," he then hung up the call.

He got out of the camper and looked at jiwoo's house for one last time. That's when he swore he's never going to meet jiwoo again. He has tried his best to try to get back together with him but the latter won't budge.
"Bye" he said in a small voice before getting back into his camper and driving back to Seoul.

                              ***
Seojun stayed in Seoul like nothing happened. He did his work just fine with the help of pilhyun and homin who were there to cheer him up.

Seojun has been drowning himself with work for the past two weeks. He says that work keeps him distracted which also makes him to forget to feed himself . He's been feeling his body getting weaker lately but he just ignores it.

Today seojun had a movie shooting which he finished early and asked homin to take him back home.
" Homin, do you have some painkillers" he asked rubbing his forehead feeling a little dizzy.

" Why hyung?" Homin asked looking behind to see an already passed out seojun.
" Hyung! Hyung! Wake up" homin saw that Seojun didn't budge so he decided to call pilhyun and inform him.

" He then drove seojun to the nearest hospital without wasting any time. Seojun was wheeled quickly to the ER leaving homin outside the room moving back forth restlessly where he saw pilhyun running towards him.
" How is he" pilhyun asked trying to catch some breath.
" They just took him in" he said sounding nervous.
" Do you think that maybe he's overworking himself?"
They then saw the door open and they ran to the doctor " seojun's guardian" the doctor asked
"Us, How is he" they asked at the same time

"He's fine" the doctor said with a smile on his face.

Pilhyun looked at homin and then back to the doctor

" How is he fine when he just passed out" homin looked at the doctor too.

The doctor gestured his hand telling them to calm down.
"it's just that he's been tiring himself and also we've noticed he's not been eating well."

Pilhyun let out a sigh of relief. He almost thought it was something serious like maybe a terminal illness.

"But" the doctor continued, which made pilhyun and homin to look at him anxiously.

"He needs to stop doing anything tiresome and he also needs to start eating well because it's not good for them"
Pilhyun looked at him with confusion written all over his face

" What do you mean, ‘them' " homin asked.

" Because he's not alone, he's pregnant. It's 3 weeks old." He said with a smile on his face.
Pilhyun looked at homin who was also shocked by the news that just hit them. Pilhyun went and sat on the bench because he also felt like passing out.

" Can we see him now" homin asked.
"Yes but don't disturb him, he's asleep" the doctor then bowed and went back to his office.

Homin got in first and pilhyun followed. Homin sat besides seojun's bed and held the latter's hand. He then looked at pilhyun
“Hyung, what do we do now" pilhyun sighed softly and said  “let's wait for him to wake up first."

Pilhyun the excused himself and went back to the office leaving homin in the hospital to take care of seojun until he wakes up. Because they new seojun had no family, they were the only family seojun has and they will stick with him no matter what.
The pregnancy they already know who's responsible so no need to ask.

Homin laid his head on seojun's bed with his hand still in seojun's hand. He wanted to be there when the latter wakes up. To cheer him up and to make him feel wanted

"Yah! Homin," seojun called the sleeping homin. "Why are you here" he said trying to sit up. Homin didn't say anything and hugged him tightly. "Hyung, I'm sorry" seojun could hear the younger crying.
" Why are you apologizing, did you do something wrong." He said patting homin's back.
Homin released from the hug and looked at seojun. "Hyung it's because we overworked you that's why you fainted." Seojun looked at homin and smiled softly "no you did not. It's me who chose to work" he said wiping younger's tears.

"By the way, where is pilhyun."

" He went back to the office.why"

“ So he also knows" he said pointing to his stomach. Homin nodded.
He plopped back down and signed.
" I know he's going to yell at me"

" No hyung, why will he yell at you. He's also happy for you. Maybe he'll yell at you for not eating"
" When am I leaving here?"

"Let me call the doctor" homin left and came back with the doctor.

" How are you feeling, the doctor asked checking his vitals.
"Good" seojun simply said. The doctor smiled after seeing how energetic seojun was.
" Then that is good. Remember to eat well and rest well it's necessary for both of you"
Seojun just nodded .he wanted to get out of that hospital very fast because he hated hospital. I mean who likes them anyway.

"And also don't forget your frequent check ups I'll be your doctor from now on. You can call me Dr. Seoham."
He then handed him a certain booklet written allot of pregnancy stuff and his next hospital visits. Homin thanked him and walked out with seojun towards the parking lot. there they saw pilhyun waiting for them with his arms crossed leaning against the car. "You called him " seojun said side eyeing Homin who just shrugged his shoulders " he asked me when we were leaving the hospital. i didn't know he'll come."

Seojun put on a fake smile on his face as they walked towards the car.
"Pilhyun..." Seojun wanted to talk but was cut off. " Let's talk at home." He said opening the door for seojun