I'm Sorry

Hey. So you guys havent heard from me in almost a month so I'm gonna say some shit. I started my Quinn book August 18, 2021. I was really into writing and stuff and I still am. But I can't finish it. And I really tried to finish the book over this last month. I've been working on one chapter for weeks and I just can't. I'm not able to get into like I used to because it's not what I can do mentally. I came out as trans in June to you guys and since then writing from a females perspective always felt off after. And I don't want to write about something that I'm not. Well at least not anymore. So I can't finish the current Quinn story. And I'm very sorry to all of my readers. I truly am. From now on all my books will be male oc's . Now my books have never had the intention of being from the pov of the reader. It's supposed to be that the reader is going and following two people falling in love. So you can keep reading if you want. I just wont be writing about wlw couples. They'll still be in my stories of course I just can't write from a females point of view. I'm working on a book right now. It's going to be a Maddy fanfic because it was requested. You can read it if you'd like. I love you all and again I'm very, very sorry.