The Power of Madonna

Alex's POV

"Quinn you can't draw that" I whisper to her

"Quinn you can't draw that" I whisper to her. "Why not? Because you and Rachel are still having your lesbian love fest?" she asks glaring at me. "What? No, it's mean. Come on" she rolls her eyes then Rachel walks in. "Can I ask you guys something private?" she asks and Quinn looks up. "Yes you should move to Isreal" Santana says and I shove her head. "Not cool" she rolls her eyes and I look back at Rachel. 

"It's about dating. Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse. But let's just say I was dating someone." I look over at Quinn and and she's glaring at me. "What? It's not me. That ship has sailed. I want you my love" I whisper and she looks down with a smile. "Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night, and then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic. And then he said..."

"What if then he got really crabby and left, and didn't even take home the Care Bear I won him playing Skee Ball?" she says and I scoff. "Then he's an ass. Drop him" I say with a shrug. "Would you please stop talking? You're grossing out my baby" Quinn says making me chuckle. She smiles at me and I roll my eyes. "Hey you're only funny sometimes" I say and she scoffs. She pushes me off the chair and I fall with a thud. "I'm fine" I grab Quinns binder and then sit on her lap. "Just do what I do. Never say no" Santana says and I scoff. "Oh, totally. I mean what's the worst that can happen? Sorry Quinn" Brittany says and I roll my eyes. 

"Look, girl, don't ask me. The last guy I liked was the mayor of gaytown. And I can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying no." Mercedes says making my eyes go wide. "No what really needs to happen is for men not to make women feel like crap because they can't keep it in their pants. No means no. Just because you don't feel like having some sweaty beast groaning over you? That makes it okay for them to storm off and act like a bunch of winey babies? Because it doesn't. Men are pigs, sorry Mr. Schue" 

"Hey guys don't mean to interupt your little sorority, but I couldn't help but overhearing. Are you really having that much boy trouble?" he asks. "Oh not me. Being gay for the win" I say and Tina gives me a high-five. "You wouldn't understand Mr. Schue you're not a guy" Quinn says rubbing my stomach. "Well then maybe you should talk to someone else about it. Like Ms. Pillsbury" he says and I intertwine my fingers with Quinns. "I tried that" Rachel mumbles. The bell rings and I get off of Quinn grabbing our stuff. "The fact is is that women still earn 70 cents to every dollar that a man does for doing the same job. That attitude starts in high school." she says then grabs my hand and we walk into the hall. 

"You okay?" I ask Quinn seeing that she's a little on edge. "Yeah. It's just that I feel bad for Rachel. I never had that problem with Finn. You know he was always understanding about me not wanting to do it. So I have no idea what's she's going through but I don't think I ever want to experience it." she says and I frown. "And you will never have to. Listen Quinn I'm never gonna get mad at you for saying no. You understand? I love you okay?" she smiles and wraps her arm around my neck. "I love you too" she whispers. "Hey you two" Puck says walking up. "Hey man" I pull away from Quinn and look at him. "You having fun?" he asks then winks. "Yeah" Quinn says with a laugh. "Good. Listen Coach needs everyone on the feild in ten. So" I nod and he walks away giving me a high-five. "You lucky son of a bitch" he says making me and Quinn laugh. "He's right. I am very lucky. I'll see you later okay?" she nods and I run after Puck.