The Rhodes Not Taken

Alex's POV

(McKinley colors instead)

So me and Quinn haven't really talked about the whole 'you're my soulmate' thing. I'm gonna try and talk to her after Glee Club. And I must say she's doing great with this whole solo. "Quinn, you okay?" Mr. Schue asks when she stops. She doesn't respond and just runs out. "I think she just had a bad breakfast burrito" I say and Finn points at me. "Can we please talk about the giant elephant in the room?" Kurt asks. "Your sexuality?" Santana asks from beside me. "Why don't we talk about yours" I mumble and she stomps on my foot. "Rachel. We can't do it without her" Kurt says and I nod. "That's not true. We may have to layer Santana and Mercedes over Quinn's solo, but we'll be fine" Mr. Schue says trying to convince himself more than us. "Quinn's not going to like that" I say. "Speaking of Quinn. Can I?" I ask motioning towards the door. "Sure. Just try and come back" I nod and walk out but am stopped by Finn. "I know that you know. Just make sure she's okay" I nod and walk out. I walk to the bathroom cause it looked like she was going to hurl. 

"Quinn?" I shout opening the bathroom door. "In here" I walk towards a stall. I find her on the floor and she looks pale. "Hey are you okay? You looking a little pale. Well more than usual" I say earning a laugh. "Yes laugh at my whiteness. You know we can't all be powerful latinas" she says rolling her eyes. I sit next to her and rub her back. "Quinn are you okay?" I ask and she shrugs. "To be honest I have no idea" she answers honestly. "Everything is just happening all at once. I'm finally honest about my feelings for you, I'm pregnant, and I have to find a way to break up with Finn" I sigh and nod. "Quinn you are superwoman. I could never do everything you're doing. No all at once. But you are, and you still manage to look gorgeous" I say and she laughs. "New moisturizer" she says making me smile. "Come on let's get you cleaned up okay?" she nods and I help her. "I feel so fat" she mumbles pulling down her cheerios shirt. "Quinn if you pull down that shirt anymore your tits are gonna fall out"

"And you don't look fat. Come here" I pull her in front of the mirror. "Remember this summer when I wouldn't come swimming with you guys because I was worried that you would think I was fat?" I ask and she nods. "You brought me in front of my mirror and told me to say three things that I don't like about myself. Then you told me six things that you love about me. So that's what I'm gonna do for you okay?" she nods and takes a deep breath. "Well I don't like my stomach. I don't like my cheeks. And I definitely don't like my arms. Your turn" she says crossing her arms. "Okay. Well first off I love your stomach. I love your cheeks. The ones on your face to be specific. I love your arms, they're so strong. I love your smile. I love your eyes. And I love..." I'm about to say that I love her but I don't. "I love your hair. It's always so neat. I wish mine was like that" she smiles and shakes her head. "See this is what I mean. You always have this way to make me smile and make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. I don't know how you do it." she says and I shrug. "I love seeing you smile so I do what I can to keep that going" the bell rings and I sigh. "I gotta go. I have a math test and that shit is hard. Plus I gotta get a seat next to Artie so I can look" she laughs and pulls me in for a hug. "Thank you" she whispers. "You are very welcome Ms. Fabray. Would you like a ride to your locker it's just on my way?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "I would love one." I bend down and she jumps on my back.