Vitamin D: "Call Mom"

Alex's POV

"Okay so you're telling me that you managed to date the Rachel Berry" Kurt asks from beside me. "Yeah. She's pretty cool once you get to know her. Everyone thinks she's high maintenance, which she is. But she just wants to be appreciated like everyone else. Like the other day she said that she wanted a date. So I asked her what she wanted to do. Guess what she told me" I tell Kurt turning to face him. "She wanted to watch a broadway play. Live" he says and I shake my head. "She wanted to binge watch Disney movies while eating takeout" I say smiling. "Wait Rachel. Like our Rachel?" he asks and I nod. "She did sing pretty much all of the songs but I didn't really mind" he scoffs and shakes his head. "Whatever your doing keep doing it." he says and I roll my eyes. "Now why did you want to come over?" I ask and he gasps. "I love your style. I want some tips you know" he says with a smile. "Well it really depends on what you're going for. I pretty much dress the same everyday. For me its big pants and a big shirt. But it can't be too big. If you're a small in shirt by a large. You want to go two sizes bigger for everything. But if you are a small and shirts fit you big go like one size bigger. But that's just for me." I say with a shrug. "What size are you anyways?" he asks furrowing his eyebrows. "Womens small, mens medium." he nods and runs over to my closet. "Kurt you can't keep throwing my clothes in the trash!" I shout and he peeps his head out. "I'm not. I'm looking at what I can steal" I roll my eyes and lay down on my bed.

~Time Skip~

I'm sitting in Glee Club watching Rachel try and direct the girls

I'm sitting in Glee Club watching Rachel try and direct the girls. Key word: try. "Good news I just the distribution of groups for communal and I think it was a good place. They are only two other teams." I look at Rachel and find her smiling. "Who are the other teams?" she asks skeptically. "Drumroll Alex!" I hit the snare drum a couple of times then the symbol. "They Dayton School for the Deaf and an establishment called Jane Addams Academy." Mr. Schue announces. "Jane Addams? That's a halfway house for girls just getting out of juvie" Mercedes says and I nod. "Yeah. My cousin went there. She got busted for possession of alcohol. Never got my rum or my vodka" I say and I get a couple of weird look. "This is great!" Tina says. "People who disagree sing and criminals who don't care too much it will be a piece of cake!" he puts out his and for Brittany but she gives Santana a high-five instead. "Hey Lex" Rachel says coming towards me. "Hello" I say and she sits on my lap. "How was your time with Kurt yesterday?" she asks taking the drumsticks from me. "It was fun. He purged my closet." she laughs and hits the symbol really hard. "Jeez that's loud" I hold onto to stop it from making noise. "Here you wanna learn?" I ask and she nods. "You know half notes, whole notes, quarter notes and stuff like that?" I ask. "Of course" she says with a smile. "So when playing the drums just think of it like that. Except instead of notes it's beats." I say and she nods. "Okay that makes sense" she turns towards the drums. "Okay now on the snare give me two half beats. Fit them into a four by four measure" I say and she nods. She hits the snare once then again after two beats. "You did it. The tricky part is reading drum seat music. Because each line is a different part of the drum."