Laryngitis Pt 1

Alex POV

"What did I miss?" I ask sitting down next to Quinn

"What did I miss?" I ask sitting down next to Quinn. She doesn't answer and just turns her head. "Are you seriously mad at me?" she looks at me then nods. "Quinn.... Quinn" I say leaning towards her. "No. I'm not talking to you" she says pushing me off of her. "Why not?" I ask looking at her. That jaw line will be the death of me. "You know why. You just left" she mumbles looking down with a frown. "Quinn I told you I was leaving for two weeks. Then we spent the whole day making out and eating ice cream" I whisper so that nobody hears us. "That is true" Santana says from behind me. "See I have a witness." I say pointing to Santana. "A scarred one but still a witness"

"Fine. Did you have fun?" she asks turning to me. "Yeah. Uhm they showed us around the building. I filled out paper work for like an hour. But it was all worth it. Cause now I don't have to do it after schools over and I can just focus on you." I say and she smiles. "Did you meet him?" Quinn asks leaning towards me. "No I did not meet Kanye" she sighs and pushes me. "You should've just stayed in New York" I gasp and look at her. "Fine" I grab my back and get up. "Lex I was joking" she says grabbing my arm. "No. You clearly don't want me here" I pull my arm away and walk out. Mr. Schue walks in and stops me. "Alex, nice to see you. We're about to start" he says pulling me to the front. "Guys lets welcome back Alex. Did you have fun?"

"Yeah" I say with a shrug. "Come on tell us. What's one thing you learned?" he ask and I sigh. "I learned that even when you're an intern you still have to fill out paper work. But I also learned how to write music that isn't meant to be played at a rave." I say and Mr. Schue claps. "See. Do you have any songs?" he asks and I nod. "You wanna play one?" I look over at Mr. Schue and take off my glasses. I put them on his face and step back. "Now that you have glasses. You do realize that you're talking to me, Alex. And not Rachel" he laughs and takes them off. He hands them back to me and I raise my eyebrows. "Yeah I know. Come on. Play something" I sigh and put down my bag. "It's still in the works. So no judging. Ash" I say and she gets up. "I'm sorry what?" Quinn and Liz say at the same time. "We went together. She got in after some kid got arrested so. They had us write duets"

"That was great you guys" Mr. Schue says standing up. "So where's your spot?" Quinn asks crossing her arms. "Nowhere. Each pair got a word and we have to write a song using that word. Our word was spot. Instead of making a song about dalmations like I wanted to we made this" I say and Ashley nods. "Plus it's just a song. I'm dating Liz" I look over at Ashley and gasp. "Seriously?" she nods and I smile. "Amazing" I look over at Liz and she's smiling. "Good job guys. Take a seat" I move to sit next to Quinn and I put my bag over my crotch. Just to be safe. "No more duets with girls other than me. Understand?" she ask and I nod. "Yes my love"

~Time Skip~

"I am very dissapionted in you guys" Mr. Schue says and I glare at Rachel. "I can't believe you narced on us" Finn says and I nod. "Don't get mad at me for exposing your laziness. I'm tired of carrying all of your weight. Regionals is in a month, guys." Rachel says and I roll my eyes. "Listen here you little shi-" I get cut off when Quinn puts her hand over my mouth. "I'm just trying to understand what's going on here. Finn, why did you stop singing?" he asks and I cross my arms.