Pilot: Pt. 1

Alex POV

I walk up to Santana pouring water on my head. "What the fuck!" I shoot up and she shrugs. "I had to get you awake somehow" she puts down the cup and walks out. "Unbelievable" I get up and dry my hair. I use the bathroom and get dressed

I walk downstairs seeing Santana already waiting for me

I walk downstairs seeing Santana already waiting for me. "Hurry up slowpoke" I roll my eyes and grab my keys. "Remember we have to pick up Brittany" she says getting into the car. "How could I forget my favorite blonde" I say driving off to Brittany's house. Despite what Santana tells people we don't live in a bad part of town. We've got a nice house and it has a gate. I get to Brittany's house and she runs towards the car. "Hey Lexy" she says getting into the car. "Hey Britt. What did you do this weekend?" I ask driving towards the school. "I went to the petting zoo. I got to pet a horse. I just want to pet a unicorn" I chuckle and pull into the parking lot. "You will one day Britt." I get out of the car and open Brittany's door. "Thank you" she kisses me on the cheek then runs off with Santana. 

I lock my car and walk through the courtroom. I see Matt and give him a high-five. "So how was your summer Lopez?" I shrug as we walk towards the entrance. I see the football team throw some kid in a dumpster. "Hey. I'll catch up with you later." I run off and help the kid out of the dumpster. "Hey. You good?" she dusts of his clothes then puts on his bag. "I'm fine. I'm Kurt" he puts out his hand and I shake it. "Alex" I say with a smile. "Oh I know. The sister of the famous Santana Lopez" I raise my eyebrows and laugh. "I wouldn't say famous. She's just well known" he laughs and we walk towards the entrance. "So what's your schedule?" I ask opening the door for him. "Not the same as yours. I'm a sophomore. Which makes me wonder. How do you already have your license?" he asks as I try and find my locker. "Oh I started a year late. So I'm 16" he nods and I finally find it. "Hey we're locker neighbors." I smile at his enthusiasm and open my locker. "Oh my God the Unholy Trinity is coming this way" he gasps and fixes his outfit. 

"Hey Lexy" Brittany gives me a hug. "Alex you remember Quinn. You meet this summer" Santana says gesturing behind her. "How could I forget. You were the one who ate all of my cheese balls" I say and she giggles. She also walked around in a bikini for like three hours a day. "Quinn you ate her balls?" my eyes go wide as I look at Brittany. "Britt, maybe don't put it that way" she nods and then looks away. "Oh hey Kurt. I love your outfit. You like so good" Britt says and I smile. "Right. Like a Vogue model" I get cut off by someone throwing a slushie in Kurt's face. "Enjoy your summer homo?" oh hell no. I walk over and slam him against the lockers.  

"You want me or something" he smirks and I roll my eyes. "In your dreams. You look like you just walked out of a baby Gap. And nobody thinks you're hot. You're an asshole." he rolls his eyes. "Don't fucking roll your eyes. Look at me." I slam him against the lockers again. "Throw another slushie at Kurt and I will personally cut off your pea sized dick then use it to decorate your locker. Do we understand each other?" he nods and I smile. "Whatever" he walks off and I grab my bag. "It was nice meeting you Kurt. I need to find my class" I walk off without another word.