ALBELA SAJAN

जय जय गिरिवरराज किशोरी । जय महेश मुख चंद चकोरी।
जय गजबदन शडानन माता । जगत जननी दामिनी दुती गाता ।

The elder princess of mithila sang The glory of Maa parvati in her melodious voice. Wealth was praising  power. Maa Lakshmi was praising Maa Gauri.

नहीं तव आदि मध्य अक्साना । अमित प्रभाउ वेदु नहीं जाना ।
भ्वभव बिभव प्रभाव करीनी । विश्व बिमोहिनी स्वबस बिहारिनी।।

Sang The vaidehi of videha in her enchanting voice.

The voice reached to the ear's of the Angriest Prince of Ayodhya. Lakshman since childhood kept himself away from music but he wanted to stop the time at that moment. He got so lost in that voice that he did not hear his brother's yelling.

पतिदेवता सूतिय महू । मातु प्रथम तव रेख ।
महिमा अमित न सकाही कहि । सहस सारदा शेष।।।

Said Sita remembering  her Ram . Whole temple,  garden and god's creatures got mesmerized by the melodious voices of Janaksutas.

स्वेत तोही सुलभ फल चारी । बरदायनी पुरारी पियारी।
देवी पूजी पद कमल तुम्हारे।  सुर नर मुनि सब होंही सुखारे।।।।

Sumitranandan got rooted at his place hearing Janaknandini 's voice. His legs moved towards Gauri temple , unknowingly.

मोर मनोरथु जन्हू नीके । बसहु सदा उर पुर सभीके ।
किनाहु प्रकट न कारन तेहि । अस कही चरन गए वैदेही ।
अस कही चरन गए वैदेही।।

Hailed sita and urmila telling their heart 's desire to their mother goddess. Sita asked ram but don't know why fourteen years old lakshman's face appeared  in front of younger Mithilesh Kishori . Probably that was the last time when she saw him.

Is she going to meet him again? Urmila's heartbeats raised.  She , with teary eyes looked towards her maa gauri.

Is there any connection between her and lakshman ?  All her questions got answered when a red chunari of maa gauri came down on urmila. Urmila was a spiritual person. Her tears broke down , she was feeling nervous , happy, excited, shy all of sudden.  Fourteen years lakshman was not leaving her sight , her cheeks got heated thinking about her childhood crush.

"Urmila, maa gauri blessed you too along with your elder sister. Ask whatever you want to ask today. She will definitely fulfill your this wish , ask my child " said mata Gargi to urmila in her soft voice.

Urmila's face was covered in red bridal chunari. She was holding puja thaal in her soft and small hands. Tears were continuosly flowing from her eyes.  Her cheeks and nose became red, lips trembling and glossy red. Today she was feeling like a girl, shy like a bride, excited like a lover and blessed like a wife.

Lak...shhh...mannn...   She whispered, only audible to mata Gargi and sita.

May maa gauri fulfill this wish of your , said Gargi putting hand on urmila's head, Blessing her.

Urmila became shocked. All she wanted to serve her father and her Kingdom but why today she was feeling so restless.

Sita prayed to maa gauri for her sister's happiness.

What she asked mata ? Asked mandvi in a slight taunting voice.  Mata Gargi shook her head whispering Nothing while sita smiled at mandvi.

There , ram and lakshman put their first step on stair of temple. After bowing at the entrance. Air started to blow and sita and Urmila's heart pumped . Urmila's hands were shivering , her eyes were getting close and there sita placed a hand on her racing heartbeat.

Taaaaannnnnaaaa !!!

All of them hear the loud voice of temple bell. More tears made their ways  from Urmila's eyes. Everyone turned to look at the most handsome boys of whole universe. Sita's eyes met ram and time stoped for both of them. Sri was seeing her Hari after a long time.

All the crowd encircled those two prince Except one girl, who was covered in red chunari while holding puja thaal in her hands. Her back was facing towards them.

Lakshman was not able to take his eyes off from her. He could sense her that she was shivering. He unknowingly moved towards her before she could touch the floor and hold her at her place by putting his rough , wide hands on her tiny , curvey , exposed waist.

Everything went blur for them. That small farme fitted perfectly under his tall one. It seems god created her only for him . Urmila sensed the touch, she felt complete. She felt at peace.

Lakshman longed to see her face and his hand moved towards her veil to uplift it . Lakshman slowly started to uplift her veil, urmila Closed her eyes.

Finally lakshman put veil above her head. He felt as if the beautiful apsaras about whom shatru always talks was standing right in front of him . In his arms.

He noticed her features, round , fair , beautiful face which got red maybe due to shyness.  A small pink diamond stoned bindi between her bow shaped eyebrows was racing his heartbeats to no extent. She has full lips which were of red colour , plumpy one. Her lips were seeming him like strawberry. Lakshman don't like them but he was willing to eat this strawberry right now and shivering of her lips were not helping him either.

He did not failed to notice a small mole below her lips, " enchantress"  he exclaimed.

Urmila opened her eyes hearing that husky , Deep voice. The voice which can give shiver to anyone's spine. The moment she opened her eyes , lakshman 's hold tighten on her pity waist . Urmila 's breast were doing ups and downs.

MILA !!! He whispered

He can never forget those eyes. Those eyes which never let him rest in calm . Those eyes which always made him restless. 

That red chunari was covering her head making her look like a bride. Whenever mata keikayi said that " main Chand si bahu laungi apne lakhan ke liye " he always imagined that face.  His dreamgirl was in his arms .

Urmila with all her power pushed lakshman and went from the temple. Ignoring calls from her sister, ignoring that deep intense eyes of handsome prince, ignoring her blushed face.  She ran as fast as she could.

There lakshman was standing looking at the direction from where urmila went.  He was holding urmila 's chunari and a smile made it's way upto his thin lips.

MIRCHI !!!
MY SILLY MIRCHI !!! He whispered.

Ram - siya exchanged teasing looks seeing their younger siblings.

Finally lakshman and urmila came face to face🙈🙈 please do dher sari comments and votes . Sizzling romance, nok jhok and many more will be in upcoming chapters . Till then please vote all the chapters in case you have forgotten and please check my other book too🥺.

LAKSHMILA: the saga of love and sacrificeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara