Manthra's Oath

Ram!!!!!, where are you Son and where are your stupid brothers? Asked an annoyed kaikayi because since morning she is trying  to find these four boys.

Maa!!!! I went to court with  pitaji ,bharat was with me and  now he is  on roof with  his paints,  Shatru is in kitchen with maids  and flirting with them and Lakshman,  Lakshman???? I don't know , where he is ma  said ram to kaikayi moreover he said this  to himself.

You ram , you don't know where your laksh is asked kaikayi in fake shock.
Ram understood her sarcasm and said
Maa!! You too , I think I know where he is . Wait You go maa . I am coming in few minutes along with him said ram and ran in direction of sarayu river .

*******************************
At river bank

Lakshman was sitting at the bank of river with his favourite sarayu, while his back was resting against tree and he was looking at a Locket in his hand with adoration in his eyes.

The same ring which urmila gave him when she first came to aayodhya and now he wears that ring as a Locket with chain in it.

He has a pleasant smile on his pink and tempting lips as he recalled the kiss which urmila given to him while giving the ring.

"Laksh" he heard a loud voice , voice which he can recognise Even in his deepest slumber, the voice of his Bhaiya's , his ram Bhaiya's.

Lakshman quickly wore the locker and transform himself from a smiling laksh ko a frowned lakshman.

Laksh, what are you doing here? asked ram gasping hard for air.

Bhaiya I just came to meet sarayu  at sarayu said Lakshman laughing loudly

Ram turned and saw lakshman's horse sarayu , who drinking water from the river sarayu.

You and your silly jokes said ram in disbelieve rolling his eyes and went towards sarayu the horse.

Hey buddy, I see you are keeping my brother more to yourself said ram while caressing horse's back.

At which sarayu shook his tale in negative and lakshman smiled.

Bhaiya, are you jealous ? Asked lakshman hidding his smirk.

Jealous , no not jealousy but yes I do have possessiveness for you, so what said ram in a chill manner.

And you are my brother,  myyyyyy brother ok said Ram to Lakshman indicating Lakshman belongs to Ram.

Mantra who was standing far from the frown at Ram's words while kaikayi and Dashrath had proud smile seeing the love and bond of four brothers despite being half- brothers.

Manthra came towards kaikayi and said , when the throne comes in between then even real brothers becomes thirsty for each other's blood and they are step brothers anyways let's see what they four will do when the topic of throne comes in between them at which kaikayi look angry and Dashrath shouted at Mantra
Don't you dare to interfere between my family matters . I will decide who will be the king and who will not stay in your limits  and Dashrath went from there.

Manthra, I think you forgot your position said kaikayi in anger.

I did not forget but I think you forgot everything kaikayi ,  you are daughter of ashvapati and you forgot that  shouted Mantra in equal anger.

Mantra! Shouted kaikayi more loudly , which was heard by brothers who were busy in their silly talks , they saw their mother and moved towards her.

don't forget you are just a slave here. you are not the one to decide about Ayodhya's next king  just then bharat  and Shatru  came there.

Don't just take names of my sons from your mouth screamed kaikayi .
Lakshman didn't know full matter but he was sure Mantra was again speaking something rubbish to his mother .
he just wanted to throw Mantra out of subcontinent so that her shadow should also not be able to reach to Ayodhya.

I was saying truth and truth is bitter you will see you, you  all will see including people of Ayodhya how your brave strong warrior sons  will kill each other for the position of king and I will just she was cut by kaikayi's loud slap which resulted her fall on floor.

All four brothers were angry on her but Lakshman was shivering in anger,  his face was red,  eyes bloodshot open,  lips shivering,  his breath was having. he just wanted to kill Mantra right away . Ram sensing Lakshman's anger  put his hand on laksh's  shoulder and Lakshman's anger  decreased a little bit.

Ram then when to Mantra helped her to get up while the das , dasi and soldiers present their were laughing her she felt  very humiliated.

Manthra nani, I know you think too much about us and already warning us over throne of Ayodhya but I am assuring you  that we brothers don't intent  to become king by killing each other.  I think you just have seen jealousy of one brother for other one but we raghukul brothers can give our life for each other and I think you are just habitual of seeing hate but not love said ram  because he also had anger on Manthra for the words she uttered.

Manthra felt more humiliated and then she said love,  but just till you all are unmarried once you all get married then I will see the love and bonding between you all and your wives said Manthra in sarcastic way.

Manthraaaaaaa naniiiiiiii    Jiiiiiiiiiiii , you don't take tension about our marriage because our parents are here for it and of course we will not marry the girls who of your choice the how will the fight and all will happen? Asked Shatru in fun way at which everyone loved except Ram, Lakshman and kaikayi  because Laksh and kaikayi  were still angry and Ram tried hard control his smile  but failed and manthra noticed this .

Nani, god must have created partners for us like we four are in some corner of world and if he did then he will tie us with the girls those who will be suitable to be kulvadhus of the great raghukul said bharat and ram smiled at him.

Bharat can be considered calmer then ram,  he is very emotional even Lakshman is very emotional but he shows his emotions  in anger and Bharat choose to pour them out by tears.

Manthra , don't try to ruin the relationship of all four princes said a Dasi named drishti.

Yes, don't cast your evil eye on raghukul's happiness said another Male servant.

I think we all should continue with our work said ram  and everybody went from there.
but laksh stood  there  glaring at Manthra with so much hate but Ram called  him by showing his eyes .

Namaste manthra nani!! Said Lakshman and went from there  . One can sense  extreme disgust, anger and hate from his words.

Manthra stood , there all humiliation slap everything was playing in her mind.

I manthra , today takes a bow to destroy the happiness and bond of these Raghuvanshi .
these people disgust me  but I promise t
Kaikayi one day same people will disgust you and your Bharat.

Her voice was echoing all around as if indicating that it is bound to happen.