Chapter 25

Before
22/02/2026

Ayla and Caspian had decided to meet Halycone at her shop. The two of them were extremely happy.

"Cyone!!" Ayla called out.

"Ayla?" Halcyone called from the back of the store.

The two followed the call to see Halcyone working on her flower decorations.

"We have something we want to share...." Ayla mentioned.

Halcyone nodded, without turning.

"Bruh, look this way." Caspian said.

He got elbowed in the stomach for that as Ayla continued.

"Dearest aunt and godmother, to your splendid sur-" before Ayla could finish her sentence Halcyone whipped her head around and stared at Ayla's belly that had a little, cute bump.

"Oh lord, oh no...wait, really? That is amazing Ayla...and I'm the aunt? Godmother? I don't deserve that much-" before she could finish Ayla cut her short.

"Oh shut up. My baby needs to know that they have the coolest aunt and godmother in the world." Ayla finished, with Caspian nodding at the back. "And Akir is the uncle and godfather." He said.

"That's a known fact dummy." Ayla fired.

"Please be kind to me..." Caspian whined "We have a baby coming."

Ayla will never admit it, but Halcyone saw how Ayla's eyes glittered at the sight of Caspian, how lovingly she looked at him and how much she cared.

"Yeah...yeah we'll see." Ayla said.