"Yeah mainly dat , but not yours doe it be good as hell. You should be wanting to get innat kitchen for yo man" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I mean yeah sometimes but everyday tho?" I asked him and he tilted his head a little and looked at me.

"You're supposed to take care of yo man cause I take care of you don't I?" He asked and I fanned him off.

"Boy you just pay the bills and make sure I eat and buy me clothes that's it" I said and he smacked his lips at me.

"Girl I don't even do just that , I pay for your hair and nails when you let me cause you act like youn be wanting me to pay for yo shit. I show you attention and give you good dick" he said and I covered my mouth and looked away laughing a little.

"I mean am I lying tho?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Exactly so don't be tryna play wit me like ion be taking care of you" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"You do take care of me" I said.

"I'm already knowin , so when I say get innat kitchen you get innat kitchen." He said.

"And if I dooooont?" I asked him with a smile and he started moving closer to me.

"Then you gone get punished , youn disobey daddy acting like a lil bad girl" he said and I laughed.

"Boy please , I'm still not cooking today so." I told him.

"You ain't got too today but tomorrow you better be innat kitchen" he said.

"I'm not tho" I said laughing.

"Yeah ight we'll see" he said and we both laughed.

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around me.

I looked into his eyes and we made eye contact, I watched as he licked his bottom lip and I puckered my lips. I pecked my lips twice and he laid down pulling me on top of him.

"Kayyyy" he whined and i scrunched my face up at him.

"Boy why are you whining like a baby?" I asked looking down at him.

"Me wanna fuckkkk" he said and I laughed.

"And you laughing and I'm being for real , a nigga been horny all day and been missing you" he said.

"Nope you missed this coochie , not me." I said folding my arms and looking away and he smacked his lips.

"Girl I missed you more than I missed your pussy , stop playing wimme" he said holding my waist and I was sitting on top of him.

"You saying that like it's trash or something" I said.

"Now you just saying anything , Lay down cry baby" he said and I giggled and got off him and laid down.

He got on top of me and we started kissing , I slowly moved my hand up against his back. We continued kissing and I helped him take off his shirt.

He took off my shirt and bra and started sucking on my titties. I started to let out soft moans and he was sucking on my titty and slowly rubbed the other one.

He went down and removed my pants and my panties revealing my vagina. He looked at it and rubbed against it for a little and I let out soft moans.

He started to lick me and I put my feet against his shoulders and threw my head back closing my eyes letting out little moans.

He stuck two fingers in me while he was licking me and I started to moan louder. After that he got back on top of me and I grabbed his face and we started to kiss.