"Hey ma where you at?" He asked me.

"I'm driving about to be on my way home" I said.

"Oh where you coming from?" He asked me.

"The mall , the weirdest shit just happened tho bae" I said.

"What happened?" He asked me. "I was at the food court and next thing I know Janae comes and sits across from me asking did I kill Jonathan" I said.

"The fuck.." he said.

"Then she said when she finds out who did it she coming after them and me cause I'm so called guilty by association because I know who did it" I said.

"She ain't gone do shit" he said. "But why she suspect me out of all people tho? Like the last time I spoke to Jon was right after I graduated." I said.

"Yeah that's weird as hell , But fuck allat doe green light." He said.

Green light meant be ready for whatever is about to happen. I don't wanna have to come for Janae but I pretty much have no choice because she threatened me. Now that I know what Ty and the guys are capable of no telling what they're going to do now.

"Green light? Even if it does come down to that I'm not trying to kill anybody Ty. You know I don't got it in me to do that." I said.

"Ain't nobody say allat Kay , but I know you'll kill a bitch if they try and come for you." Ty said.

I moved my mouth to the side and pulled in the drive way and sat back in the seat.

"Man the last thing I'd need is me going to jail for having to kill somebody. My nursing career gone be done for if I get locked up." I said reaching in my purse for my wax pen.

"You not gone go to jail Kay , you over thinking it too much ma. I ain't gone let nobody hurt you , that's why I'm here to take care of you and to protect you cause you my lady." He said.

"I know babe , Where you at?" I asked him.

"Inna house and I see you sitting in the car." He said and I looked up and started to look around.

"I'm looking out the living room window girl" He said standing in the window waving his arm and I laughed.

"You so goofy , here i come boo" I said and I hung up the phone and got out the car.

I went in the back seat and grabbed my bags and went in the house.

"You look pretty as hell , You dressed up just to go to the mall?" He asked looking at me.

"You only saying that because of these heels, I'm
Not even dressed up" I said.

"Well if you got on heels then you looked dressed up too me" he said.

"I'm literally just wearing a white puffer sleeve shirt with some leather pants, this is not dressing up it's dressing casual." I said.

"You sound so dumb" he said. "Boy.. anyways" I said fanning him off going to my room and sitting my bags down and he followed me laughing.

"You look good doe for real" He said.

"Thank you babe" I said sitting on the bed and kicking my heels off.

"You hungry? I was gone stop and get something but I wanted to wait til you got here to do so. Unless you gone cook." He said.

"Ion feel like cooking today , It's like you be wanting me to be in that kitchen cooking everyday and you don't even eat left overs" i said laying against the headboard of the bed.

"Cause left overs don't taste the same the day after you cooked it." He said sitting at the edge of the bed.

"It just depends on what you make , Alfredo be getting dry too fast so that's why I stopped making a lot" I said.