the few hours of hell they call school

(F SLUR IN THIS CHAPTER IT'S CENSORED BUT YK ⚠ also I'm gay dw 😭)

The next day I wake up from a long shitty sleep, my eyes crusty and dry from crying for a while. I remember what happened last night, for some reason I don't feel what I should.. I don't feel comforted, I feel guilty.. I shouldn't feel this way. Or should I?.. I sit up and put my glasses on. "𝘜𝘨𝘩.. 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵.. " I just want to stay in bed and sleep for hours.. Maybe even days.. But no, I have to go to school, otherwise my ass will get beaten. I guess that'll happen either way so not much of a difference. I get out of bed and turn my light on, I walk to my closet and pick the outfit I wanna wear for the long hours of hell that people call school, I'm to tired for this so I just grab a grey T-shirt and jeans. I do my regular routine, I brush my teeth and put my shoes on blah blah blah.. and I am on my way to school, I didnt feel like eating breakfast today, so I left without eating.

I make it to school and the first fucking scenery I see is, of course!
Eddie and his 'beautiful smart cute amaaazing girlfriend!!' I roll my eyes and I start speed walking into the school hoping none of the losers would see me.. Especially Bev or Eddie.. I'm sure the reasons are pretty fucking obvious. "Hey Richie!! Wait up!! " I want to keep walking but that wouldn't be the best choice.. So I stop and turn around to see Eddie and his 'precious' girlfriend making their way towards me. Well shit, of course he sees me. "𝘏𝘦𝘺! 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘥𝘴!.. " I'm way to fucking tired for this, please just go away.. "𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩-.. 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬.. 𝘏𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦! 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥?! " I raise an eyebrow "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦? " Eds rolls his eyes. "𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨." He noticed. Oh for fuck sakes, first Bev and now Eds? Give me a break man.. "𝘶𝘩.. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦! 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴.. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰-" I start walking again, Eddie walks next to me and leaves his girlfriend- I still dont know her name.. Behind. "𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥?" he demands. "𝘌𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵.. 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥" I roll my eyes. He sighs. "𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯!" He walks back to his girlfriend. I probably shouldn't have said it that way.. But I can't handle this right now.. I sigh and and walk into a bathroom. "𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬.." I look at my reflection in the mirror before I look down to the sink. What do I do.. I stay there for a little bit, I'm missing class but I don't care, I'm not ready to go out yet..

I stay there for like 15 minutes with my thoughts, and those thoughts, turn into anger and that anger, turn into tears. After those 15 minutes I finally left the bathroom and the halls were empty. I wipe my eyes and walk through the halls, slowly making my way to class. I sigh, I got to class. I swing open the class door and walk in. "𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦. " I roll my eyes and take my seat. I look around class and notice Eddie is here too, he is staring at me confused.

(eddies perspective)
How the fuck is this dipshit late? He arrived the same time we did.. What the hell was he doing?... He doesn't look himself today.. What's up with him?..

(Back to Richie)

𝘈𝘵 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

( F SLUR AROUND HERE.)

I didn't want to sit in the cafeteria, so I went outside. I'm sitting on the stair step right outside of school. "𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘻𝘪𝘦𝘳.. " I know that voice.. And it isn't a good sign. My eyes widen and I turn around and see henry coming to my direction. "𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘛!" I get up and starting running, but it doesn't take a while after he starts running as well. No no no please I can't fucking do this.. I was to busy trying to run from Bowers I wasn't paying attention, and my weak ass fell to the ground. "𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒!.. " I turn around to see Bowers right behind me. "𝘉𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴.. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺!" I try to convince him to leave me alone "𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧_𝘨𝘨𝘰𝘵.." He grabs me by the shirt and throws a punch at me in face. He let's go of my shirt and I fall down and hit the ground, I let out a small scream. "𝘉𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸-!" He kicks me hard on my side "𝘎𝘈𝘏𝘏-!.." I turn over and curl up. "𝘚𝘏𝘜𝘛 𝘐𝘛 𝘋𝘐𝘗𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘛, 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘕'𝘛 𝘎𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚." He kicks me in the stomach this time, and again, and again. "𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘙!" I yelp. He stops for a moment moves his foot back. I cough, again and again. I make an attempt to stand up and run, until his foot hits me hard on the back and I fall back down hard onto the floor once again. "𝘍-𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒 𝘖𝘍𝘍!" He kicks me really hard in the ribs, and I scream in pain. He crouches down to get closer to me and he pins me to the floor. "𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶!" I look it him, my expression so full fear. Why.. what did I do.. Why is all this happening! He punches me hard in the face, my nose starts to bleed. Another hard punch in the stomach, I gasp for air. He pulls out his knife, and I stare, I shake more then I was already. "𝘉-𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴.. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.." I squirm around trying to get out of his grip. "𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘗 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘔𝘖𝘝𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘍_𝘎!" he screamed. My Eyes already full of tears, I cry harder. I'n so fucking tired of this shit.. He cuts deep into my arm with his sharp knife. I scream in pain. Just as he was gonna do more, the bell rings for class. "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘻𝘪𝘦𝘳.. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. " He puts his knife away, he gets up and walks away.

Panting hard as I'm out of breath. I look at my wound, it bleeds more and more. "𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬..."