She knows

After that call, I punched my pillow and screamed into it for 20 minutes.
later on my pillow broke. I heard someone knock on the front door. I open my window and look out my window to see Beverly waiting outside at the door, she notices me and waved. "𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘷! 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵!" I fix my glasses and run downstairs.

I open the door. "𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘺! 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?" I question her. "𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩.. 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺?" She says.
I'm obviously not busy.. Since all I have to do today is scream and punch my pillow because of Eddie and his stupid girlfriend. "𝘜𝘩, 𝘕𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺. 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯."

I walk to the side to make room for Beverly to get in. Beverly takes a look around. "Holy shit.. Your house is dirty as fuck man!" Bev judged. "Hey at least you don't have to live in it!" I shrug. We make our way upstairs and close the door to my messy room.

"So... What did you want to talk about Bev?" I question her. Her expression changed from expressionless to a huge smile, like they're almost touching her eyebrows. "I know about your feelings about Eddie and I think it's SOOO cute how you like him like OH MY GOOSHHH you guys would be SOOO cute together and I-" She rambles on using her hands to gesture her happiness a lot.

"Woah woah woah! Bev slow down!! I can barely understand you.. " I interrupt her rambles. I act clueless but I really know what is going on.. It's just hard to admit. " I know about your feelings for eddie! I know you love him! " She confessed. I try so hard not to blush. "M-My feelings for Eddie?!.. What are you talking about I don't have feelings for Eds-!! " I fail to lie, it's quite obvious that what I'm saying isn't true. "Oh come onnn!! Admit it! it's sooo obvious Rich!" She nudges my shoulder and grins. "...okay fine! I like Eddie alright? Happy?!.." I sigh and stare down at the floor. "Woah- what's wrong with... Ohhh!! Right.. His girlfriend.. Shit I forgot.. I'm sorry man." She apologizes. "Oh whatever, I'm fi-.. " I get interrupted by the front door being opened. My eyes widened. "Are those your parents-" "SHIT BEV YOU HAVE TO HIDE.. OR SOMETHING! I-" I begin to panic. "Woah holy shit Richie calm down what's wrong?!" She puts her arm on my shoulder and looks at me. Clueless about what goes on here at my 'sweet humble of home' "There is no fucking time for this just hide in my closet or something!" I yelled. I can't even imagine what would happen to me if Went found out I had someone in the house without his permission. "But-" "HURRY BEV GO! " I push her to the closet and close the door quickly.

"RICHIE WHY IS THERE ANOTHER FUCKING BIKE PARKED OUTSIDE." Went screams from downstairs. Shit, I run to the window and see BEV bike parked outside. 𝘕𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺?! "𝘐- 𝘐-.." I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I hear footsteps. "𝘞-𝘞𝘈𝘐𝘛 𝘐-.. " The door slams open. He looks drunk.. This can't be good..

(Beverlys perspective)
.. 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵.. 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘥?! 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰.. I hear something slam on the floor. " 𝘋-𝘋𝘈𝘋-.. " Richie.. What do I do. I stand there in the closet, still as a rock. I don't know what to do.

(Back to richies perspective)
"𝘋𝘈𝘋 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘕𝘖𝘞!.. " He punched me in the face, that punch caused to fall to the hard floor, my head slammed against it. I slowly move backwards using my hands to crawl from behind. My back hits the wall and my eyes widen. I hold my breath and close my eyes. Then I hear something hit the floor. I slowly open one eye and I see my dad pass out on the floor. I let out the breath I was holding. Both eyes open, still wide as ever, still shaking uncontrollably. "𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵... " I whisper.