tendou satori : sleepover?

Start from the beginning

I walk into the house, looking around in astonishment. It's a pretty big place like Tendou said. My thoughts are interrupted by the others greeting me in the living room.

I immediately go sit on the empty spot on the couch, right behind Goshiki who has a bag of gummies. I reach over to steal some which gets a complaint from the only first year. I just stick my tongue out at him before putting most of them in my mouth.

A familiar chuckle is heard from beside me. I turn to see Tendou taking a seat beside me, staring at me in amusement. I give him a quick smile before turning away.

We soon get into the activities. I'm not surprised with all the fun stuff plans since it was Tendou who planed this whole thing. We order pizza and have lots of snacks along the night.

As we finished our second movie, I'm about to get a snack when I'm suddenly hit in the head with a pillow. I snap my head in the direction it came from to see Tendou look away "innocently". I immediately smirk and grab the pillow from the floor to throw it at him But when I do, I accidentally hit Semi.

Now it's Semi's turn to throw a pillow at me. The others join in too, Ushijima not competing but instead playing referee. I told the ace I didn't want to be killed tonight which he was confused about. So now he's referee. He's doing great.

After a while of pillow fighting, we're all out of breath. "I think we should go to bed, it's midnight," Shirabu suggests. Kawanishi, already yawning, nods his head in agreement.

"Good idea, come on Y/n, I'll show up to your room," Tendou says. I nod before bidding the others goodnight. I make sure to get my bag from the front door before following the middle blocker.

As we walk up the stairs, a strong realization hits me. I completely forgot about my weighted blanket. I can't sleep without it. Shit shit shit! What the hell am I going to do?

I'm interrupted by a hand waving in front of my face. "Are you good?" Tendou asks, his expression having a mixture of concern and a teasing look.

"Yeah," I lie. I open the door to the room he shows me. "Thank you Tendou, goodnight."

I want to talk to him more, even if I've practically been attached to him since we got here, but I can't. Tendou hesitates and looks like he wants to say something but doesn't. "Nighty night."

I smile and chuckle as he walks away. I close the door behind him, trying not to make a lot of noise despite knowing that his parents aren't here. It's too quiet upstairs with all the boys down there.

I quickly put on my comfortable pyjamas that I brought and get into the bed. It's a plain room so I'm guessing it's a guest room. I turn off the light beside me before closing my eyes and... not falling asleep.

I lie awake in bed for who knows how long. I twist in turn, ruining the covers but I don't care. Why can't fall asleep without that stupid thing? I sigh before deciding to use some strategies my parents used on me before buying me a weighted blanket.

I tense all my body parts before letting them go. It's supposed to make my body relax but it doesn't make me sleep. I try counting backwards from fifty but nothing happens. I try any other thing I can think of but nothing works.

I decide to get some water from the kitchen, that being the last idea I have. I get my phone just to realize that it's three in the morning. I sigh and get up to make my way to the kitchen. If I can find it that is.

I walk down the stairs, them thankfully not being creaky. I spot the other boys, fast asleep in their sleeping bags. I mentally stick my tongue out at them since I get a bed. But that's when I spot light in the corner of my eye.

I walk over to the room with the lights on. I walk in and spot Tendou in the kitchen, getting a class of water. He too sees me from the door. His eyes seem to brighten when he sees me which makes me happy. "Y/n? What are you doing here?"

I hesitate, a bit embarrassed to say the reason. I don't want him to think I'm weird. "Getting water. Why're you still up?"

"It's difficult for me to fall asleep sometimes," he responds with a small laugh. "Especially with the others here." Oh yeah, I almost forgot the others were here, despite seeing them mere seconds ago. "Why can't you?"

Here we go again. I decide that it probably won't hurt to tell the truth. "I didn't bring my weighted blanket. I can't sleep without it," I answer, lowering my head.

There's silence which makes me not want to lift my head. Then, he approaches me and lifts up my chin with his index and thumb, forcing me to look at him. I freeze but a warm blush covers my whole face.

"I really like you, Y/n. I've had a crush on you since second year," Tendou announces out of the blue. That was so random that I don't know what to say. "Do you like me too?"

I can't find my words, stuttering out gibberish instead of sentences. His face is inches away which makes it hard to concentrate. Knowing I won't be able to verbally respond, I find another way to. I cup Tendou's cheeks and pull him in. I press my lips against his, seeming to surprise him at first but he soon kisses back.

His hands go to my back while mine stay on his cheeks. He pushes me against the counters as to not be awkwardly standing by the doorway of the kitchen. I feel him smile against the kiss, making me do the same. We finally break away but keep each other close.

"What's with the sudden confession?" I ask, still confused. It came out of nowhere after all.

"I wanted to see if you were going to be comfortable with the idea I came up with for your blanket problem." I can't say anything else before he's pulling me upstairs.

When we reach the room, he goes to the bed and taps it. I lie down, waiting to see what he wants to do. To my surprise, he lies on his stomach on top of me. He puts the side of his head to my chest as he smiles.

"I can replace that blanket of yours," he says cheekily. "I can replace it for ever an ever now. It's one of my duties as your boyfriend."

I smile as I lie back, playing with his hair. "I wouldn't mind that." With that, I fall asleep a few minutes later. I'm not at all thinking of the chaos that will erupt later on when the team finds us.
————————————————————————
Anyone else use a weighted blanket?
I absolutely love mine
You know what I don't like?
THAT I HAVE AN EXAM IN TWO DAYS AND A PROJECT NEEDED AT THE SAME TIME