"Over my dead body." I scoffed. Because of the type of necklace it was I had been given special clearance to wear it. We worked on my footwork, blocking and punching right up until two hours before my fight when I decided to head to see the boys before the start of there concert waking in still sweaty but I didn't care. I had sprayed myself with deodorant and perfume so I didn't smell so I was okay till I could get in the shower tonight. I tried to sit criss crossed on one of the couches but the dull ache between my legs was still there and it made it way too uncomfortable as Luke smirked at me with boyish pride. "So looking forward to the show?" I asked and they all nodded speaking over the top of each other meaning I couldn't tell who was saying what.

"Looking forward to your fight?" Calum smiled, he was the biggest sport person out of the four of them.

"Fights," I corrected. "And yes I'm looking forward to kicking someone's ass tonight, it's been a while. Tonight is the night of nights." They all chuckled.

"So how does it work?" Ashton asked as Luke and Michael went to the bathroom.

"Well there's four fights to begin with, if you win your fight you move on to the next round and so fourth until we have the nights winner." I explained. "At most you can have three fights."

"Have you ever been beaten before." Calum asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Never, people have come pretty close before but never quite managed it."

"How do you manage to pick yourself back up every time you get knocked down, its got to be difficult." Back to Ash, now they're just taking it in turns to ask a question each.

"Of course it is but I remember something Will Smith once said in a interview and I just substitute the word treadmill for ring. It works." I shrugged.

"What is it?" This time it was Brandon asking from his place in the corner. I was surprised because after our first meeting we have hardly ever spoken to each other.

"If we both get in the ring, one of two things will happen; either you will leave first or I will die in the ring." The original quote is actually if we both get on a treadmill, one of two things will happen; either you get off first or I die on the treadmill but we ain't on treadmills so I jut alter it a little.

"Show time people." Somebody shouts and I give each boy a quick hug before watching them leave. Then I frantically run to the car and speed to the arena I'm meant to be at by now getting there five minutes before my fight is due to start. "Okay I really want to ask how you managed to get here on time but I've got a feeling I won't like the answer." Bret sighed, he had been filled in on every little detail about me. From street racing right through to what school I went to. He knows everything.

"So what I was going to be late." I shrugged quickly pulling on my shiny red, loose fitting shorts and matching sports bra.

"I promised not to follow on the condition you made sure to leave in enough time to get back, that did not mean speeding." He scolded and I was about to say something back but somebody came to collect me for my fight. The man who came to collect me looked exhausted to say the least and he was definitely stressed but he had been working all night where as I had only arrived five minutes ago. "Do you have someone for you in your corner?" He asked and I was about to mumbled a no when Bret answered for me.

"Yeah I'm in her corner thanks." He walked right beside me as the other guy rambled on about rules and regulations which was all stuff I already knew so I just shut him out until we got to my entrance door. "Hood up, head down and remember that the normal weight divisions aren't in place tonight so you may well be facing either a heavier or lighter opponent so keep that in mind." I nodded and listened for my name and weight to be shouted before waking through the door and into a massive room filled with screaming fans and whistling men and a hell of a lot of camera flashes as I walked to the ring standing in the middle. I tipped my head back knocking the hood down punching my fist in the air and turning in a full 360 degree circle hearing everyone shout and chant. This was why I loved doing this so much.