𝗖𝗵-𝟮𝟳: 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 - 𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

Começar do início

"He is a time traveller." J'onn guessed. "It would stand to reason that he has knowledge of everything that is to come."

"You would be correct, J'onn." The others turned to see TimeLine behind them yet again.

"What the...?" Flash turned to where TimeLine had been to where he was now. "How in the... you just left!"

"Time travel, Flash." Superman explained simply. "He can go right back to the second he left."

"TimeLine, what happens now?" Green Lantern asked.

TimeLine's smile vanished, his face growing serious. "Now, we prepare for war." The Time-Walker answered.

"Well, if we're going to fight a war, we'll need an army." Superman stated.

TimeLine's smile now returned. "Not to worry; reinforcements are waiting outside."

Confused, the Leaguers follow the time-walker outside the base, where they found the rest of the Justice League awaiting.

Green Arrow gave them a lazy salute. "So, what's this about an alien invasion?"

~*~*~
Unicron's Flagship

Unicron found himself brooding once again; this time, however, he was being attended to by medical drones

Unicron found himself brooding once again; this time, however, he was being attended to by medical drones. Though he'd only been struck once by the being with the red cape, he'd suffered more damage than when Braedey Martin had attacked him with any of his Titan forms, or Metroplex, Trypticon, Titanus, or Omega Supreme, as the human officially named them.

Speaking of humans, there was no way that the red-caped being was human. It was simply impossible for such a fragile species to have so much power. If the other strangers that had accompanied him were even remotely similar in strength, he would have to be cautious in his invasion.

"Starscream." Unicron growled to his nearby lackey. "What is the status of the invasion force?"

Starscream bowed before speaking. "The Terrorcon army is deployed over multiple areas around the planet, though the majority is directed at Coolsville... per your instructions, Lord Unicron."

Unicron smiled evilly; aside from the interference of those strangers, all was going according to plan. Still... "Excellent. But what about that stranger? The one who dared to strike me?"

Starscream looked nervous, but spoke. "Lord Unicron... initial scans conducted by your assault-pod showed immense energy levels inside the being; judging from the level of force he hit you with, compared to the level of energy detected... I would have to say that the creature was holding back."

Snarling, Unicron grabs a drone and crushed it. The impudence! This being had all that power, and yet, he did not use it? He didn't think that he was worth it?