𝗖𝗵-𝟳: 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

The Fortress of Solitude

Wonder Woman's invisible plane emerges from the clouds up above, heading down for a massive chunk of ice that seems to be out of place in the otherwise-featureless frozen plain. The plane quickly made a dive into the water at the edge of the ice, and headed into a tunnel carved into the wall.

"A little sharp on the turn, don't you think?" Batman asked.

"Sorry if I scared you." Wonder Woman's apology was filled with sarcasm.

Braedey only laughed in response, which he quickly silenced as Batman gave him one of his infamous Batglares. Braedey had learned that whenever Batman did that, you immediately stopped whatever earned it.

As the plane surfaced inside of an icy cavern, the cockpit opens up and the three hopped out. Wonder Woman stopped to pull out a small box that was covered in wrapping. Braedey had a frisbee-size disc in hand, similarly wrapped.

As they walked up a flight of stairs, Batman asked to the two, "So, what'd you get him?"

Braedey shrugged. "Something I made with Ratchet and Morpher; I thought he could use something to have some fun with."

Wonder Woman shook her head. "I'm not saying anything; he'll hear you and spoil the surprise."

"You do realise." Batman said in a stage-whisper. "He can hear that too."

Wonder Woman shook her head. "What did you get him?"

"He isn't the easiest person to buy birthday presents for." Batman pulled out an envelope.

"Bruce..." Wonder Woman began.

"Seriously, did you get him a gift certificate!?" Braedey smirked knowingly.

"No!" Batman snapped at Braedey. "...Cash." Both Braedey and Wonder Woman struggled not to laugh. "I mean, what do you get for the man who has everything?" Batman insisted.

As they reached the top of the stairs, they froze on the sport. Standing in front of them was Superman; however, he was in no shape to greet them. A strange purple plant had its vines wrapped around his body, and he had a blank look in his eyes. The three rushed towards him.

 The three rushed towards him