𝗖𝗵-𝟲: 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲, 𝗣𝘁𝟭

San Francisco, 3 Months Before Initiation

As Braedey watched Clark and Diana leave, he had some trouble thinking clearly. He could only marvel at his new position in life. He was a member of the Justice League! Sure, the League wouldn't actually be meeting until a few more months, but he was still a part of it. It was odd; until yesterday, he'd felt all alone. Yes, he had become friends with the League, with the Kents and with Kara, but he still felt isolated; now, he was a part of something bigger. He now belonged.

Braedey went back into his kitchen and he grabbed some leftovers from the night before. As he began to eat, his mind began to wander. 'What will these new members be like? Will they all have powers like others, or will some be like Batman? I wonder what Jessie and Rex would say about this?'

 'What will these new members be like? Will they all have powers like others, or will some be like Batman? I wonder what Jessie and Rex would say about this?'

Thinking about his cousin and best friend dampened his spirits somewhat. He still thought about them, his grandfather, his parents, and Jane often; many times, he'd miss them so much that it would ache. He'd just wanted to keep them safe, and then they were gone. And he had him to blame for it all. If it hadn't been for him, they'd be alive; Jane would still be alive.

Braedey stopped eating and he just stared at the table for a while, thinking about her. Sure, they'd had their rough spots in their relationship, but those had been smoothed out years ago. They had even been talking about moving in together when they went to college; unfortunately, Will Malcom had made Braedey so despised on his Earth that no college would accept him.

Braedey's thoughts spiraled lower and lower, and he lost track of time; he almost missed his phone alarm went off. Quickly checking it, he realised that it was time for him to go out on patrol. He ate the rest of his food as quickly as he could, then he made his way down into the basement. Once doing so, he looks to his watch and activated the Transformatrix. He found the form that he needed, then slammed the dial down.

"CLOAKER!" This Cybertronian didn't shout so much as loudly whispered in an eerie tone of voice.

Cloaker is a 20ft tall robot with a dark grey and silvery colour scheme, whilst it looked to be transparent, like a ghost. A pair of door wings are sitting on his back, similar to that of a pair of wings, with two tyres as the shoulders, with a supercar-like front built into his chest, whilst the other two tyres are on his ankles. His legs were slim from the thighs to the knees, whilst below his knees, his lower legs were thick armoured. In addition, his arms were slim and wrapped in black, whilst his hands has five-digit sharp fingers. His helm has two optics, a silver face with its facial features hidden behind a scarred battle mask that is a fixed feature, with grey armour wrapped around his helm. A series of black cracks were spread all across its body from the helm to the chest, arms, and legs. The only things that stood out were the blue optics, and the Transformatrix dial was displayed on its chest.

 The only things that stood out were the blue optics, and the Transformatrix dial was displayed on its chest