𝗖𝗵-𝟭𝟲: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝘁𝟭

Coolsville

The 'Department of Health and Human Services' building may look like that of an ordinary and abandoned building to the regular human being, but to those within the United States Government, it's the brand-new and state-of-the-art N.E.S.T HQ, part of the Human/Autobot Alliance.

Here, the Autobots began to get involved in policing human affairs, such as shutting down illegal weapon facilities in the Middle East and parts around Europe. as well as relegation escorts and other operations. Within the confines of the new base, Autobots and soldiers were arriving, all of them preparing for some training or to get some tuneups, new weapons and gear, along with having the chance to talk amongst one another after the mission.

All of the soldiers and officers were good at their jobs, but the leaders of the Earth Precinct were some of the best, known for their skills, their accomplishments, and of course, their friendship with Braedey Martin.

The roster is this: Bumblebee, Elita-One, Piledriver, the Rescue Bots (Heatwave, Blades, Chase, Boulder), Ironhide, Chromia, Cliffjumper, TechGear, Jumpstart, a reformed Decepticon named Blitzwing, as well as Soundwave. Alongside them is Ken Norris, who's rank of Colonel, with Jennifer Scott alongside him, as well as Andrea Garcia, who works on the computers and high-tech projects.

(A/N: TechGear belong to SniperSwagged )
(A/N: Andrea Garcia belongs to DracoAutismo1014 )
(A/N: Ken, and Jennifer belong to RickyArgueta60 )

Though these guys were the youngest of the Alliance, they had been trained by both Jackson and Braedey Martin; they knew what they were doing, and they have proven that they had the right stuff over and over again.

Now, they were overseeing the initiation of the four newest members of the Human/Autobot Alliance; the Ultimen. After arriving in their universe, the four superheroes had quickly been brought up to speed about how things worked. After attending Autobot Academy, they have been deployed to Earth and were being assigned their rooms and standard armour.

The others had been shocked when Solus had shown up and announced that Braedey was alive. They had been devastated when they heard about what happened to the Martin family, as well as Rex and Jane. They had been deployed to an incident over on Eukaris light-years away, and had been unable to help. To find out that Braedey was still alive...

When the Ultimen showed up, and told them they had actually met Braedey, they'd been bombarded with questions; unfortunately, they hadn't known Braedey that well. In fact, they hadn't even known that he was human until they arrived at the base. All they could tell them was information on their own universe.

"Still can't believe that Braedey's living in a world full of superheroes." Piledriver grunted to himself.

"You've been saying that for months, Four Arms." Elita scolded. "Would you let it go?"

"He could have at least sent a message or something." Jennifer now spoke up. "Anything to let us know that he was still alive."

"I can understand why." Ken now spoke up from behind them. "Think about all the times he spent time with us; nearly every time, Jessie and Rex were with him. Do you really think he wants to be reminded of them?"

The others all looked down at their feet. While they had initially been furious that Braedey had left them to think he was dead, his reasons for staying in another universe made sense.