𝗖𝗵-𝟮𝟳: 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 - 𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

ابدأ من البداية

"What happens now?" Flash asked quietly; the League, minus Diana and Kara, the 'Bots and 'Cons, and the Ultimen looked at each other.

"The planet is still in danger, and we have to defend it." Superman replied.

"How?" Piledriver demanded. "Any and all 'Bots and 'Cons that are stationed here on Earth are all tied up movin' civilians to safer places; we don't have time to do that and fight off an invasion. And backup won't be here in time."

"Speaking of time, where's Professor TimeLine? I haven't seen him since we got here." Shayera asked.

"Apologies, my dear." TimeLine said from behind them, causing them to jump. "I was busy gathering some help."

"Only a time-traveller would find himself late." A new voice grumbled from behind him. "I don't know why I even associate myself with you."

From behind TimeLine strode up two individuals. One looks to be like a human girl, with long, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a blue tight dress with a black line down the front and the Transformatrix logo on it; she's also carrying a large, gray case.

The other being is a Cybertronian, similar in structure to Optimus Prime, but he appears to look much older; his armour is in a dark grey with dark reds and purple, has a white facial feature around his mouth, similar to that of a beard, with a glowing spark in the centre of the chest, and attached to his back is what could be described as a silver blade sword that glowed in a blue aura, and had a golden hilt.

"Now then, where is Braedey Martin?" The Cybertronian asked.

"Who are you?" Batman asked.

"I am Alpha Trion, of the Iacon Hall of Records, mentor of Optimus Prime, and assistant in creation of the Transformatrix." The old Prime, Alpha Trion, said with a touch of pride. "I also hear that Braedey Martin has gotten himself into trouble again."

"In trouble!?" Supergirl echoed. "He's dying!"

"Braedey's... dying?" The blonde girl looks shocked, then turned to TimeLine. "You only said he was hurt!"

"He is in critical condition." TimeLine clarified. "But it is unlikely that Braedey will die; not with the level of care that he is currently receiving."

Alpha Trion sighed. "Still, I'd better get in there, before those idiot doctors do inadvertent harm. Take us to him, TimeLine; come along, Convertrix, and be careful with my tools."

"Can't you ever just call me Catherine?" The girl asked crossly.

"No." Alpha Trion replied abruptly.

TimeLine chuckled, then he, Alpha Trion and Catherine disappeared, presumably to the hospital section of the base.

"How is he so calm?" Shayera demanded.