He closes his eyes and cracks his neck. ‘Lisa’.. , he thinks of his encounter with Duchess Lalisa before, ‘Why did I think of Duchess Lalisa as Lisa again… Like I’ve known her…', He tries to remember again, replying her laugh again and again in his head…

.

.

“STOP LAUGHING AT ME LISA!! IT’S NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!”, Jungkook is almost at the verge of cursing the girl dying of laughter.

“So…In short… You are getting a boner …. By watching a mystery man… in your dreams….”, Lisa speaks out while clutching her stomach to control her laughter.

“ THE BONER WAS ONLY AN ONE TIME THING!!, Jungkook protests loudly causing a few heads to turn toward their director.

“ Calm down hero… if my boss hears me discussing about your boner on my break.. She might not give one next time”, Lisa whispers cautiously. Hwasa is a very nice boss to Liza and she is really grateful to that… But the lady is also quite strict about work hours. 

“So… was he handsome?” , Lisa asks with a mischievous grin.

“ LISAA!!!” , Jungkook can’t believe that he is being teased like that. ‘ Gosh I shouldn’t have give her the last info..’, He wishes to slap himself.

“Why are you blushing?”, Lisa attacks again.

“NO I’M NOT!!”, Jungkook protests in vain as he himself can feel his neck getting hotter every second.

“If I knew beforehand… I would have never told you this much!! Why are you like this?!”, Jungkook blurts out as he feels more frustrated.

“ Because I’m your friend dummy… And it’s what friends do.. they pulls each other’s legs for their embarrassing moments!!”, Lisa tries to defend herself.

“I..I am sorry Liz.. I didn’t mean to say it like that… actually you are the first real friend I ever have in my life… I am still learning the rule…”, Jungkook feels bad thinking he made Lisa upset.

“Oh Kookie!! There are no rules of friendship that you need to learn!! Well except the rule of not saying ‘sorry’ and ‘thanks’ … so never repeat that again… ok?”, She looks at her friend affectionately; “ And about the new nickname… I kinda like Liz..”, She smiles vibrantly.

Jungkook blushes slightly… this feeling of belonging is completely new to him..

.

.

Jungkook opens his eyes in a shock, sweating heavily. He quickly pulls out the diary he was documenting before and starts to write.

.

.

___________________________________________

“So you are leaving?”, Somi says with a teary eyes, “ Such an irony… I unexpectedly found a brother and now I have to say ‘goodbye’ to him as well…”, Somi hugs Jungkook tight, “Promise me please that you will return? That you won’t betray me like my parents who proposed me to come back soon but never returned?”, Somi says almost at the verge of crying.

“Somi… it’s not good to cry when a loved one sets out for a voyage.. It brings bad luck”, Soyeon protests.

“I’m sorry..”, Somi says in tiny.

“Don’t be… You are my sister…And I promise you my little sister, I’ll come back to you.. You and Soyeon.. both of you are my home now.. and doesn’t matter what happens.. I’ll always come back home to you..”, Jungkook promises while washing away her tears.

“Take care of yourself”, Soyeon says with a serious voice, “And be careful.. Everyone you find in the palace.. even with a friendly face.. are not your friends… Therefore, always be careful of whom to trust and to whom you can afford to let your guard down.. Though personally I prefer if you never let it down at all…”, Soyeon moves forward to hug Jungkook.

“I’ll remember that..”, Jungkook says hugging her back, “And don’t worry, I’ll not let my guard down easily..”, He smiles.

“That’s prodigy…”, Soyeon smiles back.

“I better start now to reach there on time…”, Jungkook says looking at the sun rising in the sky.

“Be careful… Goodbye…”, Soyeon bids him one last time.

The two women stand on the main gate as the carriage drives out with Jungkook in it.

Everything is in the hands of destiny now.

.

.

___________________________________________

So, new journey begins officially.

Let's wish for the best for Jungkook.

Do you think he has finally remembered everything? Who knew a person's laugh can be that much of a trigger for the memories.

He finally finds what he has been looking for his whole life; Purpose.

All the best, Jeon Jungkook.

.

.

To be continued....

Destiny's Children On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara