The Sleepover

(Rui's POV)
As planned, me and Tsukasa met up during lunch, but Akito and Toya were there as well. I was pretty excited to get to know Tsukasa's friends a little better and get to bond with them! "Hey Kasa!" I say while waving to Tsukasa. "No 'hi' for us?" Akito says jokingly while standing next to Toya. Tsukasa laughs and quickly goes over to me. "Come on! Sit guys!" Tsukasa says while sitting down on a bench. I quickly go over to the same bench he's sitting on and sits next to him. "So... how long have you 3 been friends?" I ask trying to start a normal conversation. "I've been friends with them since childhood. Toya's always been perfect, but Tsukasa... I can't say the same." Akito says while trying to hold in his laugh. Tsukasa frowns and tries to ignore Akito. "Haha! I was just joking bro! Akito says while ruffling Tsukasa's hair. "You guys are very close, huh?" I ask, feeling just a bit jealous. "No need to be jealous! Tsukasa's all yours!" Toya says while chuckling a little.

(No one's POV)
And that is how the 4 of them started hanging out. They would always hang out at school, but after school, Tsukasa and Rui would be together, while Akito and Toya would be together. Months pass by and Akito confesses his love to Toya! They're now dating.

(After a school day, Friday just to be clear)

(Tsukasa's POV)
I get home and go straight to my room, but suddenly I get a notification from Rui! I quickly open it.

Tsukasa, Rui

KASAAAAA

RUIIIIII

WANNA COME OVER TO MY PLACE???

yesss!!

I was hoping we could have a sleepover..???

omw rn!!

(Ruis POV)
Shit shit shit shit shit!!! I didn't think this through. And he's coming here. RIGHT NOW. Stay calm Rui. You've got this! I panic for a few minutes and suddenly, I hear the doorbell. How is he here already?! I quickly go downstairs to open the door. "Hey Kasa- Nene..? What are you doing here?" I say in shock. "I need advice..!" She says while walking into my house. "You know how I go the the girls academy? Of course you do. There's this girl-" Suddenly she gets cut off by someone at the door.

(Tsukasa's POV)
I arrive at Ruis house. "RUI!- eh-?" I say when I see a girl sitting in Ruis house. "I-I'm sorry, who are you?" I say while smiling awkwardly. "I'm Ruis friend... Nene Kusanagi. And you are..?" She says confused. "I'm Tsukasa Tenma. A friend of Ruis." I say while trying to avoid eye contact with her. "O-Oh! Hey Kasa! This is my childhood friend. She goes to the girls academy." Rui says, trying to break the awkward tension. "It's nice to meet you, Kusanagi! Are you staying overnight here as well?" I ask trying to sound friendly. "I-It's nice to meet you too, and no, I was just asking Rui for some advice. I should go now." Nene says as she's walks towards the door. "Bye Rui! ..And Tenma." She leaves the house and walks away. "I-I'm sorry..! Did I make it awkward..?" I say while staring at Rui. "Don't apologize! It's normal to have awkward conversations once in a while." Rui says, trying to reassure me. "She's not good with new people, let's just say... she's kind of shy." Rui says while smiling at me. "Let's go to my room, yeah?" He says. "Mhm! Let's go!!!" I say while running to his room.

(Rui's POV)
Me and Tsukasa enter my room and I watch him lay on my bed. I couldn't help but laugh a bit! He's adorable! Suddenly, I get a notification from Nene. "I wonder what she wants.." I think to myself. "Hey, Kasa just stay here for a bit. I'm going to get some water, okay?" I say, lying to him. "Okay! Get me some too!" He says in response. "Haha! Alright, I'll be right back!" I say while going downstairs. I pull out my phone so I can answer Nene's text.

(messages)
Rui, Nene

Why didn't u tell me someone was gonna be there?!?! I felt so embarrassed!!

i was abt to tell u that kasa is coming, but then he alr got here!

kasa? ohhh is that short for tsukasa?

haha! yea it is

u don't usually do nicknames... do u like tenma?

well.. yea... i've liked him since the first day of school! he was js so cute and handsome and nice and just perfect!

alr alr i don't need a whole paragraph abt u fan girling over tenma.

shut up😒

🤭
well good luck tryna get w him

yeah yeah wtv

(Ruis POV)
"Rui! Are you almost done? Do you need any help?" Tsukasa yells. "N-No i'm fine! I'm coming up right now!!" I yell back. I get 2 bottles of water and I quickly start to head back to my room. "Here's your water." I hand him one of the bottles. "Thanks." He says while taking it from my hand. For the next few hours, we were playing games, watching movies, and laughing. We were laughing at the stupidest stuff. It was really fun. "U-Um..!" Tsukasa says. "Do you need something?" I ask. "Can I borrow some clothes? I forgot to bring some.." He says nervously. Just the thought of Tsukasa in my clothes made me blush. "Y-Yeah! I don't mind."  I get some clothes out of my closet and I hand them to him. "Here. I think these colors would suit you." Tsukasa then goes into my bathroom and gets changed. After a little while, he says, "Rui.." very quietly, but somehow I still heard. I walk over to the bathroom door. "Is everything okay, Kasa? He slightly opens the door, peeking his head out. "You're clothes are fucking MASSIVE." He yells. I laugh. "Come onnnn it can't be that bad!!" He walks out of the bathroom. The shirt was slightly above his knees and the pants were probably twice his size since he had to pull them up. I start laughing very hard. Almost having a tear come out of my eyes. "Shut up..! The shirt is fine I guess... but these pants are WAY too big." I laugh even harder. "Y-Yeah. I can tell!" I finally calm myself down and I sit on my bed. "I just won't wear the pants!" Tsukasa takes off the pants right in front of me. "W-Wha- What are you doing..?" I say, while blushing hard. "Taking off these pants! It doesn't even matter though. The shirt is long enough to cover everything!" I try to change the subject. "O-Oh look! It's already 12:00 AM! Time to go to bed!" I say while getting into my bed. "Are we sleeping in the same bed..?" Tsukasa asks. "Well... if you want to." I grab Tsukasa's arm so I can drag him onto the bed with me. Surprisingly, Tsukasa lied down on my chest. I started turning red. I better confess soon...

Word count: 1,185