Missing You

(Rui's POV)
I get off the school bus and I look for Tsukasa. I search everywhere. "Hey! Have you seen Tsukasa?" I ask Akito. "No, sorry dude." He replies. Did he not come to school?!?!?! I think to myself. I let out a sigh. Todays going to be the worst! I walk to my first period. I wish I could go home.

(Lunch)

(Rui's POV)
I go into the bathroom during lunch and lock myself in a stall. I take out my phone and I text Tsukasa.

(messages)

Tsukasa, Rui

wanna explain y ur not here rn

sorryyyyy i forgot to tell u

tell me what??

im like kinda sick lol

WHAT😨
im coming over right after school

aww u don't have to😭

but i do
see ya soon❤️

bye byeee🤭

(Tsukasa's POV)
A red heart? I think to myself. I start blushing a bit. He's so thoughtful! I lay down on my bed and wait for school to end. I just want Rui to be here...

(Rui's POV)
School's finally over! I can finally visit Tsukasa! I take the bus home and quickly drive over to Tsukasa's house. I knock on the door, expecting Saki. The door opens and surprise, it was Saki. "Rui! It's so nice to see you again! Tsukasa's in his room, but I must warn you that he is very sick." She says. "It's fine, I don't care if I get sick." I say. "Alright, come in!" She says. I quickly go to Tsukasa's room and I see him laying in his bed. "Kasa?" I say quietly. He quickly sits up on his bed. "Rui!" He says in a excited tone. He pulls me onto his bed and hugs me. "Today was so boring." He says. I noticed that his voice was really raspy. "Do you need some water? Your voice doesn't sound good." I ask. "Yes please!" He says. I hand him a cup of warm water. "Thank you, Rui." He says as he takes a sip of it. "I feel.. tired..." He yawned and his eyes softened. I lay him down on his bed and he quickly falls asleep. Cute... He lays on my lap and soon I fall asleep with him.

(Tsukasa's POV)
I wake up to see Rui still sleeping. I rub my eyes and stretch. I gently tap Rui's arm. "Wake up..." I whisper. He slowly starts to open his eyes and mumbles. "K..Kasa..?" He lets out. He rubs his eyes and is now fully awake. "Do you feel any better?" He asks. "I feel fine! I think it's time for you to go home though." I say, laughing a little. "But- Okay, fine." He complains. He got out of my bed and kissed my forehead before leaving. "See you tomorrow, Kasa."

Word count: 486