Valentines Confession

A/N: Hi everyone! This will be the last part of this story. I had so much fun writing this and thank you for all the love on it! I hope you enjoy the last part of "Why Me?!"

Word count: 533

(Tsukasa's POV)
I keep replaying yesterday, he kissed my forehead! Hurry up Rui! I think to myself as I stand in the front of the school. I wait for another 2 minutes and there he is! "Rui!!" I yell, waving at him. He looks around to find and and waves back. I didn't realize how loud I'd been so it was a surprise to see a bunch of girls surrounding me. "Tsukasa-Senpai!" One girl yells. "Please be my valentine!" Another one says. That made me realize, Valentine's Day is coming up! I push the girls surrounding me so I could get to Rui. "Hold on!" I say. "Huh-" He says, but gets cut off by me taking his hand and running to the boys bathroom. I catch my breath and so does Rui. RINGGG! "I'll see you later, Kasa!" He walks out and so do I.

(Rui's POV)
It's lunch time! I spot Tsukasa on the rooftop with An with a bunch of girls surrounding them. "Tsukasa! Stop making these girls scream!" She demanded. "I- I don't know how!" He yells. "PLEASE LET ME TOUCH YOUR HAIR!" A girl shouts. 10 minutes pass and the girls are still surrounding him. I tried to help, but they just pushed me away. I'll just talk to him after school.

(Tsukasa's POV)
School's finally over! I start walking to the girls academy to pick up Saki, but then Rui came out of nowhere! "Tsukasa!" He shouts. "Rui! You scared me!" I say. "Sorry! Meet me at *** at 4:30 PM!" He yelled and left quickly. Weird..

(Rui's POV)
I got home and I got ready as fast as I can. I finished at exactly 4. I get my flowers and chocolates and drive to the spot. I check my phone and see that it's 4:25! 5 more minutes! I thought to myself. The 5 minutes pass and I see Tsukasa walking towards me. He looked amazing! "So, you wanted to see me?" He says. "Uhm.. Yeah..." I say nervously. I clear my throat and I take a deep breath.
"Tsukasa, the first day I saw you, my heart pounded and it felt like there were butterflies in my stomach. Hanging out with you these past 6 months have been the best 6 months of my life. Tsukasa Tenma, I love you. Will you be my Valentine..?"
His face turned red. Before I could say anything else, he kissed me. On the lips this time. I kissed back and held his waist as his arms wrapped around my neck. It was magical. After a little bit, we broke the kiss and let go of each other. "I'm guessing that means you accept." I say as I hand him the flowers and the chocolates. "Of course I accept! I love you so much!" He says as he takes the flowers and chocolates. I take his hand and hold it tightly. "I love you, Tsukasa."