Huh..?

(Tsukasas POV)
I was sitting in my last class, staring outside the window. Sensei wasn't here yet for some reason. I heard something come from the front door. I turned around to see a drone coming my way. I panicked and was about to duck until it stopped right in front of me. It let out a note that said... "You're cute! -R.K. ;)" I read the note and think to myself "R.K?" My face instantly turned red. "R-Rui..?!" I yell in my head. "Oooh~~ Looks like someone has a crush on Tsukasa!" My classmate said in a teasing way. "Shut up! This has nothing to do with you!" I yell at my classmate. "Let me see that!" My classmate says while snatching Ruis note away from my hand. "R.K? Who does that stand for?..." My classmate says to himself. "None of your business!" I say, taking the note back. I put the note in my pocket and sees a little chocolate bar the drone is holding. I slowly take the chocolate and the drone just... went away. "Rui... you really are something else huh..?" I think to myself.

(End of class)

(Ruis POV)
"Alright... Tsukasa said to meet him at the front gate!" I say to myself. I quickly walk over to the front gate excited to see Tsukasa. I see him walking towards me looking embarrassed. "Hey Tsuka-" I get cut off. "WHY DID YOU SEND ME A DRONE IN CLASS?!?!" Tsukasa yelled while pulling on the collar of my shirt. I start chuckling. "Heh! You really are cute!" I say while petting his head. Tsukasa looks like he's about to explode because his face is so red. "Alright! Alright! I'm sorry Kasa." I say sarcastically. Tsukasa looks at me. He pulls me down to his height since he's shorter than me. "You're also pretty cute.." He said quietly, looking embarrassed. My face turns pink but before I could say anything, Tsukasa started to walk away, leaving me in pure shock. "Huh..?"