Is it a Date?

A/N: Thank you guys so much for all this love and support! I will try to finish this story as soon as possible! And again thank you so much for the love on this story. I will also be adding a word count!

Word count: 1,022 (including the A/N and this)

(Ruis POV)
School ends at 2:30 and it's currently 3:00. I'm at home right now and I'm honestly PANICKING. My first date with Tsukasa?!?! Or not a date... I guess. I kind of wish it was though. I'm changing my clothes right now. I don't want to look fancy, but not too casual either. I decided to wear a white shirt, black jacket, and some baggy jeans. It's now 3:15. I should go pick up Tsukasa now! I'm so nervous... But also excited! I leave the house and get in my car. I start driving to Tsukasas house. I get there at 3:26, looks like we live pretty close! I get out of my car and knock on the door. A girl with blond hair with pink tips opens the door. "Hi! You must be Rui! Tsukasa talks about you all the time! It's so great to finally speak to you!!!!" She says with a LOT of excitement. "Haha! Yes, I'm Rui. Rui Kamishiro and your name is... Saki, right?" I ask nervously. "Oh! So sorry! I was just so excited that I forgot to introduce myself! Yes, you're right. I'm Saki! Saki Tenma! Big brother talks about you a lot! Are you guys dating?" She asks. My eyes widen and my cheeks turn pink. "O-Oh! You got the wrong idea! Me and Kasa are just friends!" I reply nervously. "Oh, really? He doesn't let anyone call him nicknames. I guess you're special!" She says while giggling. We talk for a little longer until I see Tsukasa walking downstairs from the inside of his house. He looks gorgeous. He's wearing pants that cover parts of his shoes, a light pink shirt with a little star in the corner. He walks up to us and says, "Sorry! I hope I didn't take too long!" "No worries, Kasa!" I say. "Okay... Now! Go have fun big brother!" Saki says while pushing him towards me. He was about to trip, but I quickly caught him and his face was so close to mine. Saki closed the door and I realized what she was doing. Tsukasa quickly got back up and thanked me for catching him. "Let's go now, shall we?" I say in a teasing tone. "Yes! Yes we shall." Tsukasa says back jokingly.

(Tsukasas POV)
Rui opens his car door for me. I slightly blush and then I go in the car. He starts driving and we just have small conversations. "Hey... Did Saki say anything weird? And I'm sorry if she did!" I say nervously. "Don't worry! She didn't say anything out of the ordinary. We were just talking about you!" He says while smiling softly at me. We arrive at the mall a few minutes later.

(Ruis POV)
We finally arrive at the mall and then I see Tsukasa staring at something. A stuffed animal. He looked so adorable while staring at it. "Do you want that? I can get it for you." I say. "R-Really..?!" He said, looking shocked. "Yeah. Of course! I'll get you anything you want." "O-Okay then!" He says while dragging my arm to the store. It was so cute. HE looked so cute. I buy him the stuffed animal and he couldn't stop thanking me. He's adorable! An hour goes by of us just looking at different stores and walking around. He's been holding my hand the entire time and I don't think he's noticed it yet, but I don't mind. I don't mind at all. "Rui? Hellooooo!!!???" Tsukasa says while waving his hand right in my face. "Oh! So sorry! I was just thinking about something." I say. "It's fine! I was asking, do you wanna go get food? I'm hungry!!!" He suggests. "Yeah sure! Let's go to... Starbucks?" I ask, hoping he's okay with my suggestion. "Oooh~! I love Starbucks! Let's go!" We get to Starbucks and we get our food. We get out of the Starbucks and we go to a bench to eat. He finally realizes that he has been holding my hand for over 2 hours now. "E-Eh?! I-I'm so sorry! I didn't realize that I was holding you h-hand..!" He says while quickly letting go of my hand. "Oh? Why are you sorry? I enjoy holding your hand." I say while holding his hand again. "Eh..?!?!" He says while looking embarrassed. "Hehe~ Cutie!" I say while sitting even closer to him. He looked like he was about to explode. I stared at his eyes. "You're eyes are beautiful." I say while using my finger to push his face up so he can face me. I slowly start leaning my face closer to his. Right when I was about to kiss him, he used his hand to block my lips from touching his. "Huh..?" I say, looking upset. Tsukasa placed his hands on my shoulders and kissed my cheek. I was about to explode. HE'S TOO CUTE FOR THIS WORLD!!!!!!! "L-Lets just eat... The foods getting cold..!" He says, trying to hide his embarrassment. We finish eating and we were walking around again. I realized that he had goosebumps on his arms. "Are you cold? You can borrow my jacket." I say while taking off my jacket and wrapping it around him. "T-Thanks..!" He says while putting on the sleeves. It looked twice his size. "HAHA! IT LOOKS SO BIG ON YOU!" I laugh at him. "Oh shut up you giant!" He says while crossing his arms together. It's now 7:00 P.M. So we walk back to my car. I drive him back home and once we reach there, he hugs me and kisses my lips quickly before going back in his house. I was speechless. Does he like me or not..? I hope he does..!