Who's That Other Boy..?

(Ruis POV)
Once I got home, I plopped onto my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about my date with Tsukasa and how he wore my jacket and how he held my hand and the hug and the kiss and how everything was just... perfect! I was daydreaming about Tsukasa, but then I got a notification from my phone. It was Tsukasa!

(Messages)
Tsukasa, Rui

RUIIIIII!!!

hey tsukasa!! do u need anything??

i just wanted to tell you that today was rlly fun! thank u for taking me out!!

yeah today was fun! what if i take you out on a date again ;)

sounds good🤭

wait. really?😧

ofc :)))

(They talk for hours until it gets too late)

(Tsukasas POV)
"Rui..." I think to myself, smiling just by his name. I suddenly hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I say, not too loud but loud enough for them to hear me. "Hey. Are you okay? I keep hearing you kind of... giggling?" I turn around to see Toya standing at my door looking like he's trying to hold in a laugh. "I am okay! Thank you for asking." I say in a sarcastic tone. "It's because Kamishiro. Right?" Toya says as he starts walking towards me. He sits next to me on my bed. "Rui is just so... You know... perfect." I say while covering my face with a stuffed animal I grabbed from the corner of my bed. Toya chuckles. "No need to hide your face! Anyway, go to bed. It's getting late." He says as he starts walking out of my room. "Goodnight!" I say as he's about to leave my room. "Yes, goodnight." He replies.

(The next day)

(Rui's POV)
I could barely sleep last night because all I could think about was my date with Tsukasa! I arrive to school, hoping to see Tsukasa waiting for me at the front, like he usually does, but this time I see him with a boy. A boy with orange hair and green eyes. Tsukasa's laughing. And putting his hand on his shoulder. I can't help but feel a little bit jealous.  Finally, he sees me and walks over to me. "Rui!" He says with a big smile. "Hey Kasa! Uhm.. Who's that..?" I say while looking at the other boy. "Yo. I'm Akito Shinonome. Are you that one guy Tsukasa-Senpai is always talking about? Like... R.. R-something." He says while resting his arm on Tsukasa's shoulder. Tsukasa looks embarrassed. "A-Akito..! You didn't have to say THAT part you know..!" Tsukasa says while avoiding eye contact with me. I laugh it off and I begin to introduce myself. "I'm Rui Kamishiro. Are you friends with Kasa?" I say with a friendly smile. "Yeah, I guess." He says while staring at Tsukasa. "Heh! Tsukasa is quite popular, am I right?" I say trying to start a conversation. "Yeah he is. I don't know how though." He says in a jokingly way. "Is that supposed to be a insult?!" Tsukasa says as he pushes Akito's arm off of his shoulder. "Just joking bro!" He says while laughing a bit. "Tsukasa-senpai, I'm gonna go find Toya, Kay? I'll see you later." Akito says while walking away backwards. "Yeah, alright! See ya!" Tsukasa says in a happy tone. It's finally just us two. Well, that's what I thought. A bunch of girls came running up towards Tsukasa, fan girling over him. "Tsukasa-senpai! Wanna get lunch together?" One girl says. "No way! He's going to have lunch with me!" Another girl says. Tsukasa tries to laugh it off, but I can clearly tell that he's uncomfortable so I push all the girls out of my way so I can grab Tsukasa's hand. I start dragging him to the boy's bathroom. "You'll be safe in here." I say to him while putting my hands on his shoulder. Tsukasa sighs. "Thanks, Rui. I don't get why the girls like me so much!" He says. "I get why." I say unexpectedly. "W-What..?!" He says with a shocked expression on his face. "I mean... You're nice, funny, outgoing, confident, ..handsome, and so much more that I can go on forever!" Suddenly, the bell rings. "Hehe!.. U-Uhm.. I'll see you at lunch?" Tsukasa says while slowly walking out of the bathroom. "Yeah, see you then."

A/N: HI GUYS!!! IM SO SORRY THAT I DIDNT UPDATE FOR SO LONG!! I HAD NO MOTIVATION AT ALL😭😭 AND I DELETED WATTPAD FOR A LITTLE WHILE. MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS AND A LATE NEW YEARS!!!

Word count: 762