"Renae" Lori says she doesn't reply "renae" Lori says "renae aaliyah Hernández if you don't stop eye fucking damon and answer lori I'm gonna loose it" i say loud enough for our whole table to hear the table burst out with laughs and giggles renae just death stares me "what you were and you know it" I say shrugging my shoulders giggles and laughter break out at the table.

She just gives me a bitch stare "oh you love me and you know it" I say slightly elbowing her.

damon walks back over and sits back down and he winks at her and turns to angelo and talk some mafia talk.

Which reminds me "nate" I say a bit nervous "yes" with a concerned and worried face expression plastered on his face "so I had to go the bathroom and I told my brothers not to walk me there and Aaron grabbed me in the hall way and told me you and your little boy toy need to watch your backs because you don't know what will happen when there turned".

Nate eyes went wide I think he knows what Aaron's talking about "stay here I have a phone call to make" and with that he gets up and walks away. After a while he comes back I just say silent he already looks pissed.

"just a heads up on Monday all your stuff is going to be moved to my house" he says carelessly "what no there are still 3 months till I turn eighteen" I try and reason with him "me and our parents all talked and agreed on it" he says "and nobody cared to tell me till now" i ask I look down on the other end of the table as my parents are carrying on a conversation with kristen

"Oh suck it up you know now so stop your whining" he says " I actually hate you" I say "well I don't give a fuck I don't want you to like me" he says rudely "fine" I say " fine" he responds back.

He is such an asshole a hot asshole anyway the food finally comes and we eat. I feel nate staring at me "you know it's rude to stare right" I say still looking at my food he just huffs and continues eating.

As much as I hate the man I do get a little bit of butterflies when I'm around him I mean he's hot, he can be funny, he can be nice sometimes rarely.

Renae and damon don't even pay any attention to anything around the they're to busy talking each other's ears off and flirting.

I cannot take another one of Damon's cheesy and cringe pick up lines they are so weird. She is giggling like crazy and blushing like a fool my sister has a fat crush on damon, yeah my brothers are gonna give him a hard time it's gonna be hilarious.

I finish half of my food and get up to get some more punch I hear footsteps following I take a glance over my shoulder it's just nate "what part of do NOT leave my side do you not understand" he says holding my waist and whispering in to my ear so he doesn't cause any commotion.

"relax babysitter I was just getting a drink and I'm still where you can see me" I say whispering through my gritted teeth trying my best to ignore the butterfly sworm in my stomach "but-" he starts "but nothing it's two mafias against one" I say getting my punch.

"You know I can't stand you" he says "well go sit down the chairs are right over there" I say walking away and sit right in my seat, all my brothers are looking down the table staring at me,damon,renae, and nate and giving nate and damon bitchy looks I just giggle wow overprotective as hell.

"So are you gonna tell me why your brothers have been giving dirty looks and faces all night" nate asks "they saw the bruises" I say nonchalantly as a take a sip of my drink "that sounds about right I would be mad to" he says I give him a look " I had to convince them not to ride in the limo with you and me because I don't trust they wouldn't do anything stupid" I explain "and why would you do that" he ask "I have five brothers who don't like you and you wonder why I wouldn't put them in the same limo as you" I ask looking at him like he's dumb "yes" he looks at me like I'm the dumb "you and the five of them not a good mix" I state "whatever" he says with his man attitude.

Eventually everybody gets up and and dances to the music and me and nate get up and a older looking lady comes up "oh nate look at you" she says pinching his cheeks likes he's five I giggle "grandma not now" he says turning his eyes to me "oh who is this beautiful young lady here" she says "my soon to be wife" he says with a fake bright smile and pulls me in by my waist and then kisses me on my cheek "oh you two will look so good together" she says smiling.

"yeah thanks grandma well it looks like grandpa could use some company" he says shooing her away "ok hun see you soon" she also turning away "why'd you shoo her of it was funny when she pinched your cheeks like you were five" I say holding in a laugh " oh shut up and come dance with me" he says grabbing my hands we start dancing I put my hands on his shoulder and his hands or on my waist.

"your like a play boy jock in high school but the Don version" I say "what ever so do you mean" he asks clearly knowing what I mean and smirking like a idiot a hot idiot  "well it looks like you know alot of these people I mean haven't you had 4 people come up to already" I say raising an eyebrow "well I guess you can say that" he says with a little smile where you can see his perfect teeth and then he dips me wow that was unexpected but we just keep dancing and talking.

The night goes by fast we all dance, drink, talk, flirt, some more than others, my brothers kept giving damon and nate looks for the rest of the night especially nate. Me and nate laughed , argued and laughed some more I feel like I might be breaking the ice with him hopefully later he won't be cold and mean again.

We go to the limos and renae and damon really hit it off and we all were forced to listen to his corny jokes and pick up lines on the way back home and Lori definitely has a thing for Dante because she was as red as a tomato whenever he was around or talked to him and she was smiling non stop I could see angelo didn't like that at all and nate kept his eyes mostly on me but I think he saw a few times.

" Ok are we not gonna talk about how you and damon were eye fucking each other the whole night" I ask honestly "yeah yall were and yall wouldn't stop flirting all night it was so cringe" lori says and lola laughs "I know your not talking because Lori you and Dante had a little thing going on all night" renae says " oh but we're not talking about me and Dante were talking about the cringe couple right here" Lori says and points at damon and renae the limo burst out with laughs and giggles.

" wait are we not going to say anything about Christina and Adrian" lola says "ohhhh" everybody says " hey he's cute" " eww" me and renae say " gross he's the oldest and his room still always smells like a boys locker room and just covers it with cologne" I say " lola you literally said that my brothers were cute and you and Brendan were eye fucking too, yall just didn't talk as much" Christina says

"what did I just hear, lola and Brendan's not bad Brendan's room isn't a mess nor does it smell like a 13 year old boy with no hygiene whatsoever" I say.

"oh don't think we forgot about you and nate" renae says my eyes go wide " what about us" nate smirks "what's going on yall were arguing and flirting all night to be honest yall are already a married couple with 4 kids" she says "and I saw someone smooch someone on the cheek" she says smiling "oh please the way you and damon were going at it I'm suprised you noticed anything" I say while the guys are just sitting back letting everthing take place and laugh.

"Don't you dare turn this back to me" she says and laughs "imagine if adrain and brenden were in here they would be all over Christina and lola" I say and laugh

We get home and I get out of all that makeup and the dress and the shoes my face felt weird and my feet hurt like a bitch but I settled down and went to sleep.

A/n wow was that long it was, I believe this took a while I'm currently up at like 1 rn and have to wake up 5:30 so yeah byeee