t h i r t e e n

Mason creeped into the room, with Apollo hot on his trail. He didn't want to wake Florence with the intent of surprising her but the big ditzy dog had run into him, causing him to drop the plate and cup in his hands. Florence shot up immediately, a scream coming out of her mouth, which caused Apollo to start barking at what had caused his human to scream.

"Apollo, no!" Florence scolded. "No barking." Mason glanced over at Florence, who had her eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you okay, babe?"

"No Mason, you scared the fuck out of me!"

Mason burst out into laughter at the scared look on his girlfriend's face. "I'm sorry! Apollo barged into me because I was carrying food."

"I gathered, he's definitely enjoying the bacon. Better hope there isn't something with chocolate on there, Mount."

He jumped onto her, as she lay in bed, placing a kiss on her neck. She slapped him away, shaking her head. "You've got a mess to clean up on the floor!"

"For fuck sake, Apollo, you've cock blocked me again."

Florence let out a laugh, winking at Mason as he looked over at her. "Not necessarily."

He hurriedly cleaned up the mess on the floor, Apollo making it easier by eating all the food that had previously been on the plate. Mason grabbed the closest dog toy he could find and threw it out of the door, causing the excited pup to sprint after it. He kicked the door behind him, before getting back on the bed. "Hm, where were we?"

She lay her head on his chest, his fingers playing with the bare skin on her shoulder. "What should we do today before we go for dinner?" he asked.

"Can we stay like this forever? I'm going to miss the cuddles whilst I'm gone."

"We can stay like this for a while then you need to get ready for dinner with Dec!"

"Lovely! I've missed him, I really need to start working from his again!"

Mason turned to face his girlfriend observing how her fell covering her face with the sun coming from the gap in her curtains making her eyes shine. He was amazed by her beauty and how effortlessly flawless she was.

Declan grinned as she approached him, holding his arms wide open for her. "I've missed you Flozster. How have you been?"

"Same old, Declan. I also saw you on monday in the office!"

"I know but I've missed annoying you everyday. Come back to me soon!" He turned to face Mason. "I think I'm going to have to steal your missus, bro."

"You'd return her after a night, bro. She snores like a pig." Mason crossed his arms, pretending to huff. "Can't remember the last time I had a peaceful night of sleep."

"The snoring you hear is your own and anyways, you have your own home to return to." Florence scoffed, taking a seat next to Declan, who watched on amused.

"Better feed her, she's cranky." Declan teased, as Mason took her hand and holding it in his from across the table.

"Keep goin' Dec. You might just end up having to find someone else to work for you."
---

scouse gambit
Today 04:13

did someone say cancun with
georgie n sash????

FUCK OFF ARNOLD, you arent

i fookin am, see u at gatwick

am not letting my georgie spend
her bday alone w sasha (im
injured so they let me take leave)

fookin love yaaa !! bevs all
round
Delivered