INTRO - character list and oufits

Hello!! Thank you for viewing my story - This is just a quick intro or you can come back here to check out the character list !

WARNING : this story contains strong language at times,depections of violence and other themes  not suitable for younger audiences.

This story is entirely FICTIONAL none of the locations,names or events are real.All depictions of characters are not meant to slander or shame anyone.They're just playing a role in a strictly for fun work of FICTION.

The characters page !!

[ Y/N ]

The protagonist

♡ age : 19
♡ major : business

♡ about : Y/N  finds herself yearning for something more,for life to come to her.She*s hardworking and honest,yet there's something more that just makes her magnetic to anyone she meets.Her biggest enemy at times is herself,rather her ego.

[ Cho Miyeon ]

modeled after Miyeon of G-idle

• Y/N's roommate 
• age : 19
• major : law

• about : Miyeon is somewhat of a mysterious figure in Y/N's life.Even though she feels as if she can share everything to her at the same time she feels like she doesn't know anything about Miyeon.Yet their connection is something so pure.

[ Park Rosé ]

modeled after Rosé of Blackpink

○ age : 20
○ major : arts

○ about : Rosé a happy,bubbly and charismatic girl.She is a social butterfly that gets along with pretty much everyone.Her only struggles seem to be with constancy in life.
Her family is well-off and is forcibly used to her behavior.
Y/N feels really comfortable around her because of her people skills and to y/n it feels like they've known each other their entire lives.

[ Kim Jennie ]

modeled after Jennie of Blackpink

○ age :  20
○ major : fashion

○ about : Jennie is Rosé's life-long best friend.Even if they're polar opposites at times ,they have always stuck together.
Jennie is more on the lowkey side.
Y/N finds Jennie to be a good friend and the one she would go to when she needs to hear the brutal truth.

[ Bae Irene ]

modeled after Irene of Red Velvet

○ age : 24
○ major : genetics and
bioengineering

○ about : Irene is the club's most mysterious member.She's not a fan of group meetings either.She is focused on success and being the best she can be.
Y/N admires her resolve but is also intimidated by her.

[ Mark Lee ]

modeled after Mark of NCT

○ age : 20
○ major : computer science

○ about him : Mark is a fun person to be around.He is pretty much always goofing around,His family is pretty well off too.But when serious he's a good friend.
He likes Y/N as a friend,it feels like they just instantly clicked.

[ Johnny Suh ]

modeled after Johnny of NCT

○ age : 20
○ major : computer science