"I'm an FBI and it would be mighty wise of you to drop your weapon and surrender."

"Right." The bodybuilder dragged sarcastically.

Letting out a long sigh, Sean muttered something under his breath. "Don't say I didn't warn you." He said before putting his gun to use and shooting the other man dead.

One thing about being an FBI is to determine who IS your threat and who isn't, and putting your weapon to use wisely. And in this situation, the muscle head was a threat. And fortunately, no more.

Kiara looked like she was on the verge of passing out as blood oozed from the dead man's forehead- the exact spot where her brother was shot under his very hand.

She didn't look like she was rejoiced but she didn't look like she was sad either at her captor's death.

Her face was pale the only color visible being her red eyes, she was devoid of any emotion. Numb was another to describe how she truly felt.

Her brother she'd met after so long was dead.

But she found herself unable to grieve.

Like a chocolate being ripped out of her hand, she knew she should be sad- instead, she found herself unable to feel a thing.

Whereas on the other hand Sean quickly scanned through the room and stopped when he located a window.

'Yea, that will do for now.'

He not only fired a gun but his sudden appearance was notified too. Walking out through the door would be plain suicide.

If he needed any more confirmation, the bang against the door- that recocheted in the quiet room with a shocked immobile woman that had tears streaming down her face- did the deed.

They needed to get out.

Quick.

He threw a troubled look at the young girl covered in nothing but a towel and blew hot air through his nostrils. This was why guards waited 5 minutes before swapping. To give her time to change.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think we have time to get you dressed." He heartily apologized, nodding towards the side the bulky man fell against- blocking the only cupboard in the room where she most likely kept her clothes- as he stalked towards the window.

They were on the first floor but that didn't mean the height between the ground and the window was small.

Well, perhaps it could be considered small if he were alone- though he'd acquire a few cuts, it'd fade away in a week or two.

But he wasn't alone. Nor did the women seem equipped with monkey skills.

His eyes drifted off to the bed sheet, a bulb lit up in his head as an idea popped up.

There weren't anyone under the window, also his car wasn't far from there. If he could get down before the others realize there are other ways to get down, he and, most importantly, the girl would be safe.

He quickly pulled the servers attire he wore over his head and tossed it to the girl who wept silently by her brother's side.

"Wear it. It will be more comfortable than the towel." He said as he engaged in pulling the sheets off before marching towards the window with a preoccupied look.

"What?" She strangled out with a puffy nose, clutching the white dress tightly against her chest.

"Just do it." He ordered in a rough tone as he secured a knot over the grill and wrapped the other side over his hip.