𝟐𝟕 - ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ-ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.

chapter twenty-seven,
never-ending.

chapter twenty-seven,never-ending

     ੈ✩‧₊˚ KITTY MAVERICK sat on her kitchen counter, the yellow telephone on her ear as she listened to the frantic breathing of none other than Jack Bonavich

‧₊˚ KITTY MAVERICK sat on her kitchen counter, the yellow telephone on her ear as she listened to the frantic breathing of none other than Jack Bonavich.

"Jack? slow down - what's going on?"

"some shit just went down, Kit. you have to keep Bell distracted" the boy on the other end instructed, the contents of what had taken place that night - he never wanted Bellamy to know.

she had to, but he had to find a time and place to tell her.

"what are you talking about?" Kitty asked, confused to no end. concern rushed through her veins, her eyes flickered from the clueless girl that was dancing around the kitchen in bunny jammys.

"fuck, Kitty. i just got in a fight with Jess"

"you what?!" Bell's stopped in her tracks, looking over to her friend in confusion. "who's that?" she asked. "oh, it's Rikki - nothing to worry about. hey, show me that one leg kick again?"

Bell nodded her head, and did as told - allowing Kitty to continue with her conversation. "you did what?!" she asked once again, but this time in a much lower tone so that Bellamy couldn't hear her over the music.

"for good reason - i caught him and Rory kissing"

"tell me you're joking"

on the other end, back in stars hollow, Jack stood with his hand on his forehead - stressed by the situation. he was pissed off, mostly. he couldn't understand how Jess could've done that to Bell.

from what he understood, they were happy.

"i wish i was, Kit"

the redhead was no in distress, her heart broke as she watched Bellamy entertain herself. she looked so happy - which was good considering she had been so down since Yale.