𝟐𝟐 - ʜᴇʀs.

chapter twenty-two,
hers.

chapter twenty-two,hers

2002

‧₊˚BELLAMY GILMORE had never experienced being in love before. not until Jess came along, and suddenly all the fuss over loving somebody, simply made sense. moments as gentle as this one, she cherished most.

it was silent. Jess was sat against the tree ( as opposed to their usual bench spot ) with one hand occupied by his book, and the other subconsciously running through Bell's faded pink locks as she lied on his lap, her own book held by both of her hands.

his touch was soft, his hands eventually traveled down from her scalp, closing the book as he allowed his fingers to trace her cheek. she closed her book as well, staring back at him. his eyes told her everything she needed to know.

Jess Mariano was hers.

a small smile appeared on his lips as he traced the small freckles that pattered over her cheeks and nose. she scrunched up her nose, grabbing his hand.

"you have freckles" he stated, surprised he hadn't noticed them beforehand. "i do" she nodded. she could feel herself melting under his gaze, looking away from him.

her cheeks flushed the same color as her hair, a chuckle escaped his lips. "don't laugh" she groaned, covering her face. the nervousness - she wasn't sure when or if it'd stop.

she was never shy around him before. but now that they were together? anytime he'd stare at her, she could feel her heart beat thumping through her entire chest. she was surprised it hadn't escaped by now.

"you're cute" he commented. placing his hand back onto her cheek. "so, you're going to Yale this weekend?" he brought up, remembering that she had mentioned it quickly earlier.

she nodded her head, "my grandpa invited me and Rory. he told me that he could get me an interview with the dean of admissions" she told him.

"so hopefully that'll seal the deal. and then i'm going out to dinner with my friends and hang out with the 'rents. what'll you do without me here?"

he let out a sigh, "rot in bed until you come back" she let out a chuckle. this time she mirrored his actions, placing her own hand on his cheek.

she caressed it softly as she reached up. he lowered his head, puckering his lips. their lips embraced for a moment, dancing along to the beat of their hearts.

pulling apart, smiles were placed on both of their faces. "you wanna to go to doose's and get a bag of potato chips?" he asked.

"a boy after my own heart"

ੈ✩‧₊˚ RICHARD GILMORE did as promised, and got Bellamy her Yale interview

‧₊˚ RICHARD GILMORE did as promised, and got Bellamy her Yale interview. but unbeknownst to her, he also did the same for Rory. she wasn't sure how to feel about it, but she definitely did not have the same reaction as her mother.

Lorelai was fuming, feeling undermined by his whole operation - she took it personally, feeling as if he wanted her girls to go to Yale because she wasn't able to fill that wish.

sure, it was true. but he also knew how badly Bell wanted to attend Yale, and he simply wanted to give her sister a choice. Bellamy understood why he did it, she just hoped Rory wouldn't choose Yale as well.

Rory's thing was Chilton, Rory's thing was Harvard, ever since they were little girls. Bell's thing was Yale. even though, nobody seemed to care up until it was mentioned last year.

but in the end, it truly didn't matter. Bellamy had her own life, no matter how close Rory was. she found the individuality she desperately sought.

her interview with the dean of admissions, Harris Fellows went well ( to her knowledge ). she was polite, determined - she did everything in her power to let him know that she was right for this university.

Bellamy sat in the booth next to Finn and across from Colin, it was surreal to her how close she had gotten with the both of them. they were good company, there was never a dull moment around them.

"so, what ever happened to Sasha?" Bellamy brought up to the pale boy across from her. Finn furrowed his eyebrows, looking at the girl confused.

"who's Sasha?"

she let out a laugh, typical Finn. he wasn't good with names, or looks - basically, he had horrible memory. "right Sasha" Colin spoke, clearing his throat. "she dumped me after a week"

"no!" she gasped, "why?"

as if a light bulb shined above Finn's head, he clapped his hands and snapped his finger. "oh, Sasha!" he spoke louder than he should've, earning a couple of looks.

"sorry, everybody" Colin apologized for the aussie, allowing the people surrounding them to mind their business. Finn didn't pay any mind to the stares, letting out a laugh.

"he shagged her sister"

Bellamy stared at Colin in surprise, her mouth parted with her eyebrow raised. "Colin! you didn't!"

the boy shrugged earning a fist pump from Finn. the pink haired girl smacked the Australian boy's arm playfully. "you support that?"

"he said she was better" Finn shrugged as well.

"oh god"

"so what about you" Colin spoke to the girl, "so you're off the market now, huh?" she rolled her eyes. "off the market? men" she gagged at the usage of words, before nodding. "but yeah"

"and how's that going?"

"it's good - he's good. we haven't really had any problems yet" she nodded again. "have you two? . .?" Finn trailed off, earning yet another smack to his arm.

he let out a groan, a laugh escaped her lips as she took notice in the kick that Colin had sent his way. "you can't ask her that!"

"yeah, you sicko!"

"sorry!" . . . "so, have you?"

okay i planned out what i wanna dooooo

okay i planned out what i wanna dooooo.... kinda. here's a filler bc ehhehehehe i said i'd be back in oct but it's nov 1 ..... i went to harryweeeeen last night:3333 best night ever, feeling rejoiced. i'll try to get the next chapter out soon, i love u & thank u sm for reading. MWAH!!!!

xoxo may