𝟐𝟎 - ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜ.

chapter twenty,
it's you.

chapter twenty,it's you

2002

‧₊˚BELLAMY GILMORE let out a shaky breath, her head dug into her knees that were propped up against her chest. she was alone at the bench.

she needed time to think.

to process.

had she tricked herself into thinking she no longer liked him? short answer, yes. but she didn't want to believe that.

she absolutely hated the idea of liking the same person her sister liked. it felt wrong. but why does it only feel wrong on her end? she knew Jess better, on a different level - she was friends with him.

Rory wasn't.

but the thought of getting hurt all over again, to put herself out there - again. it was enough for Bellamy to not say anything.

what could she say?

'hey, i tried to convince myself that i don't like you by dating other guys but everytime i see you my heart breaks a little?'

"god i'm pathetic" she groaned, digging her head deeper into her knees.

"i don't think you're pathetic"

the girl jumped at the sound of his voice, her head snapping up to look at him- trying to remain calm. "how long have you been standing there?"

he shrugged. "not long"

Bell let out a sigh, watching as he took his seat beside her. "no book?" he asked, noticing she had no belongings with her. she shook her head.

"no book"

he furrowed his eyebrows, "are you alright?"

nodding her head, she tried her best to look away - anywhere but at him. "you don't seem alright"

"i'm good" she forced a smile, he watched as she fidgeted with her fingers. she was usually calm and collected around him, so this was odd. there was no chance that she was good.

"alright"

she nodded again.

millions of thoughts ran through her head, should she say something now? should she wait? no. she waited long enough- she needed an answer. that way she could either completely move on, or get exactly what she wanted.

"are you upset that i punched Cook?"

"no" she chuckled. "thanks- by the way."

this time it was his turn to nod. his stare burned into the side of her face, she avoided his gaze at all costs. "Logan seemed alright"

her eyes finally met his, just for a second before she looked straight ahead once more. "okay, seriously. what happened? did he do something to upset you?"

"no"

"come on, Bellamy"

"he um, he said something"

"do i need to punch him too?"

she couldn't hold back the chuckle that escaped her lips, a small smile tugged at his own.

"so, what did he say?"

"he said . . that you loved me"

Jess broke his stare, following her gaze and looked straight ahead. now he was nervous. why was he nervous?

"but that's ridiculous, right?" she forced a laugh. "you like Rory, don't you?" wrong. she couldn't be more wrong.

his head snapped towards her again.

"i never said that"

she finally looked at him again. this time her face wasn't wearing a blank expression - it was full of emotion. confusion, most of all.

"but you kissed her?"

he shook his head. "the wedding . . i was looking for you. i wanted to see you, Bellamy. but then she kissed me"

"me?"

"it's you, Bellamy. always"

she felt her heart run through loops over and over as those words echoed through her eardrums. me?

"so what does that mean?"

"Logan was right"

he loves me.

OH MY GOD FINALLY!!!!ehehhdhshshdhdsobbingi <3 them

ehehhdhshshdhd
sobbing
i <3 them.
i said i was taking a break a couple days ago .... but i will be taking a break starting NOW!!!!!
i'll be back in october i LOVE you!!!! thank u sm for ur support this is insaneeee!!!!!

xoxo,
cherry<3