𝟎𝟕 - ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ.

chapter seven,
coming out.

chapter seven,coming out

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

2001

‧₊˚KATHERINE MAVERICK, best friend of Jack Bonavich and Bellamy Gilmore. she was an incredibly strong young woman, going through so much trauma as a child, watching her younger sister die of cancer, causing a ripple in her family.

she had the perfect life, two loving parents, a little sister who always brightened up her day, until reality came crashing down, letting them know absolutely nobody had a perfect life. Willow Maverick died in 1997 from cancer, she was a fighter, she fought it as hard and as long as she could- but eventually it beat her.

after Willow's death, Kitty became rebellious you could say. she began to smoke marijuana as a way to cope, she would have meaningless sex with boys she had absolutely no connection to. she thought she wasn't into it because she had no feelings for them, but soon realized the only reason she didn't enjoy it was because they were boys.

Kitty soon came to the conclusion that she was capable of those feelings, only with the same sex. when she met Rikki Donnelly at her sixteenth birthday party, it all became clear the night she was kissed by the stunning girl.

unable to keep the secret any longer, Kit sat down her mother for a long conversation. only it hadn't gone the way she wanted it to. . . Miriam Maverick was disgusted by her daughter in that moment, shattering every piece of Kitty's heart.

Miriam kicked her daughter out, sending her to New Haven with her father, as she could not accept her daughter for who she is. she believed a man and a woman should be together, not the other way around. Kitty told her mother at the perfect time, because the next day she was going to new haven with Bellamy anyway.

"Kit?"

Bellamy Gilmore shook her friend, who had been sat at the table for the past hour and a half, her face wet from the tears with mascara running down her cheeks. "are you okay, babe?"

she shook her head, wiping her nose as she let out sobs. "do you want to go home?" Bell asked, she was concerned for her friend, and didn't want to see her cry any longer.

"going home isn't an option"

a frown appeared on Bellamy's face, walking over to face the dirty blonde in despair. "what do you mean?"

"i told her i'm lesbian"

instead of saying anything, Bellamy pulled the girl into a tight hug, allowing her to let out all her cries and sobs. "she hates me, Bell"

matilda, gilmore girls. ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें