𝟏𝟖 - ʙᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ.

chapter eighteen,
bowling.

chapter eighteen,bowling

2002

‧₊˚BELLAMY GILMORE found herself finally accepting and enjoying life as it was. she found happiness in her new hair, as well as the people surrounding her.

she had been going to New Haven almost every weekend for the past month- which meant she spent a lot of time with Logan, Finn and Colin (and sometimes, Kitty's girlfriend Rikki).

she adored their company, as this was the happiest she had been throughout her entire high school career. which was ironic, because the males were college students.

but that only made her more excited (and hopeful) for Yale. which was coming up soon. she couldn't wait for the moment that she'd open up an envelope and read the words "Welcome to Yale University!"

but enough of college talk.

she was bowling.

the screen consisted of six names. Ausshole, Feline Dion, Pink Bird, Handsome, Colinyourmom, and finally Sashaholic. it was obvious who selected the names.

each and every one of them were absolute shit at bowling- except for Finn, which was unexpected. but he was in the lead, followed by Kitty and Colin.

"so how long have they been together?" Bellamy whispered to the blonde boy that was sat directly next to her, he shook his head.

"Colin and Finn don't date" he told her. "he just met her on thursday" Bell's eyebrows furrowed together, making eye contact with Logan.

"and he invited her bowling?" he shrugged. Bellamy squinted her eyes at the boy, thinking about his statement; "colin and finn don't date".

he smirked, remaining eye contact with her.

"what's on your mind, birdie?"

she shook her head, looking to the screen. "i'm up" she told him, standing up and collecting her ball- she had grabbed the lightest one there was, because let's face it- she had absolutely zero muscle.

she walked up to the line, and let out a short breath before lowering her body and rolling the ball toward the pins. she hated bowling.

it was embarrassing to walk in-front of everybody and have them watch you roll a ball- let alone, lose the entire game. but it was fun, nonetheless.

she watched as she had knocked down four pins, before taking her second turn. "you got it, babe!" Kitty cheered (which evidently embarrassed her further)