𝟏𝟕 - ᴄʀɪsɪs.

chapter seventeen,
crisis.

chapter seventeen,crisis

2002

‧₊˚BELLAMY GILMORE glided through the door of the beauty supply, and found herself in the presence of Shane.

she had jumped the gun too soon, she had previously stated how shocked she was by the fact that Jess was seeing her. but she took that back.

Shane was hot.

in this very moment, Bell even found herself wishing she was Jess. guilt ate at her, for thinking such bad things about the blonde girl behind the counter.

Shane hadn't done anything to her, she just happened to fall under the spell of Jess Mariano.

just like she did.

Bell went over to the hair-dye section, her eyes scanned through each color debating on which one she wanted to commit to.

the want to change her appearance had been in her mind for a while, and she finally decided that it was time. she needed a change, and what better way than to dye her hair?

"going through a crisis or something?"

Bell turned to Shane, a chuckle escaping her lips as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "something like that" she answered.

the brunette grabbed a tub of bleach and a bottle of developer, as well as a bright colored tube, gloves and a brush, bringing it to the counter.

"that'll be $15.20"

Bell dug into her back pocket, and handed the girl a twenty. "here you go" she smiled, watching as Shane went to collect her change.

"you know, i always expected Rory Gilmore to be the nice one"

"what do you mean?"

Shane shrugged, handing her the coins and bills. "she came in yesterday- with her friend, and totally went off on me. with her being the town's golden child, and you being . ."

"the sexy rebel?"

she nodded with a chuckle, "i thought she'd be nicer. but you are"

"common misconception" Bell chuckled, Shane offered her a smile before giving her the bag full of hair products.

"i think pink will suit you"