the wrong bride~rafe

Zacznij od początku

y/n's pov:

i thought last night was special but not only me but also rafe, i mean i lost my virginity to him he said he loved me and he doesn't even acknowledge me the next day because hes with my sister?!? are you fucking kidding me.

i went home and just had a boring, normal day.

at around 11pm i was in my bed, on my phone when my becky walks in.

"hey." she says. "where were you all day? mom was wondering." i say.

"i was with rafe, he was so sweet he took me to the fair! look he won me this." she says as she holds up a giant teddy bear. "oh." i say.

"i think he likes me! which is great because i like him to." she says. "what?" i say. "yeah." she smiles.

"becky me and him are getting married!" i say. "you guys are being forced to get married me and him like each other for real! he told me i was really good in bed as well." she laughs. "you slept with him?" i ask. "yeah." she nods.

"get out of my room." i say.

~~~

rafes pov:

~~~

the next 3 weeks i spent almost every day with becky, i guess i had been falling for the wrong sister all along.

~~~

y/n's pov:

~~~

the wedding was in one week and i didn't know if i even wanted to do it anymore.

i was going to talk to rafe today to talk about it. i went to the camerons house and up to his room. before i could knock on the door i realized it was a tad bit open.

i peaked inside and saw becky with him.

"rafe how could you marry her! we are the ones who who like each other not you and her!" she yells.

"jesus becky! i cant back out i already agreed to it! you know i love you, not her! i knew i loved you that first day when i said it, i really meant it!" he says.

i cant listen to this, i felt like my heart was shattering.

i went home and went to find my parents.

they were in the kitchen, eating dinner.

"im not doing it! im not marrying rafe!" i say. my dad almost chokes on his water.

"honey why? you've been so exited!" says my mom.

"no-mom he doesn't like me i dont wanna marry someone who loves someone else." i say.

i can feel my lip trembling as i try not to cry.

my dad stands up and hugs me, letting me cry on to his chest. "sweat heart what are you talking about?" he asks.

"the weddings in a week." he adds. "i-i-i cant do it!" i say.

"baby we cant cancel it, the whole towns ganna be there!" my dad says.