And he does as I say. After he stands up from the bed, I get out of the bedding and head towards the washroom. My mind was completely blank, nothing was going on inside my brain. I just feel numb, I don't feel anything. But on the other side, the nightmare keeps replaying in my head, every sentence, every expression keeps on popping into my head.

As I reach the washroom door, I turn over my shoulder and see him leaving the room. I scoff to myself and shake my head as I turn back around and open the door before walking inside.

How can I ruin everything?

No wonder he called me miserable...

★ ★ ★

"Noah!" I smile when I pick up his call. "Oh, it's good to hear your voice after the holidays. How are you?"

"I'm great, I had the best time back at home." I smile when he says. After filling up the water bottle, I close the lid as I walk out of the kitchen. "How are you? I'm so sorry I didn't have the time to call you. How did your holidays go? Had fun?"

"Oh, yeah," my smile drops, replacing it with a smirk. "I had a great holiday, I don't think I'll ever forget about it."

"Wow," he says and my smirk forms into a smile at his cluelessness. I quickly zip up my bag after throwing my bottle into it and walk towards where I placed my shoes before. "What did you do?"

"A lot of things, you'll cry out of boredom if I start naming them, Noah." he chuckles. I switch my phone into my other hand before adjusting my shoe. "Where are you right now?"

"I just parked my car, and now I'm slowly walking towards the gate," he says.

After being done with one shoe, I pick up another and stand up, leaning my back against the wall. My eyes shift inside the house and I see Harry walking out of his room with his backpack hanging down his shoulders. His pace slows when his eyes catch mine, but I look away and put my phone between my shoulder and ear. "Nice, I'll be there in 20, wait for me at our place."

"How are you coming, bus or Car?"

"I don't feel like waiting for the bus today," I softly grunt when pulling up my shoe. "Also, I'm eager to see you after a long holiday, Noah. I want the pudding too," I chuckle as I grab my phone and adjust my bag on my shoulder as I take hold of that anchor keychain in my pocket. "I still can't believe you can cook, I mean after all that mishaps you told me about your cooking."

I flinch and turn around when I hear a loud noise from inside the kitchen.

"What was that?" Noah asks from the other side.

"I don't know, I'll be there." I take a step into the house.

"What about the first class? Are you coming or not?"

"If I get there by the time, I will. And if I don't and you do, please let me know what happened."

"Okay, okay. Take care. Bye."

With a hum, I cut the call, put the phone in my pocket, and walk inside the house. But my brows raised when I didn't see him standing at the counter. So I walk inside the kitchen and slap my hand on my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"It's your fault," Harry says with a bored look on his face while sitting on the floor like a toddler with his legs sprawled and a plate crashed in front of him. My hand lowers and I snicker when I see half of the apple he cut on his head and half on the ground along with the knife beside it, luckily a bit away from where he sat down. "I think I have a fracture."

"What happened?" I chuckle and grab a bag from the counter before crouching down in front of him. I slapped his hand away when he was about to pick up the broken pieces of glass in his hand like some pebbles. But I carefully start picking up the pieces and throw them into the bag. "How did this happen?"